PDA

View Full Version : wanted 1982/3 y-reg to 1987 d-reg mk1 nova 3 door

cav_2.0_gli
07-08-12, 04:49 PM
hello,

im currently after any 3dr early mk1 nova 1983-87. i would prefer if possible white or silver, but i'd be interested in any colour. in any condition too. im after one to do up as a nova sr replica, as ive got everything i need for it sat here.

ive currently got a A-reg leaf green one, and its pretty much mint, but i dont really wana repaint it silver or white as its a rare colour, but as they never made the sr in this green, i would want to repaint it (basically as i was an original sr rep, in pref silver or white).

i'd be interested in any mk1 3dr nova, any colour, must be y-reg to d-reg.

many thanks.

scott.parker
07-08-12, 05:05 PM
What price would you be looking to pay for a really clean nice mk1 in Jamaica Yellow??

sport
07-08-12, 07:41 PM
Build a leaf green SR rep would be diffrent and think it would be cool.

gtegary
07-08-12, 08:25 PM
As above, if the paint is good and the shell is mint then go for it. Would look nice :)

cav_2.0_gli
07-08-12, 08:40 PM
Build a leaf green SR rep would be diffrent and think it would be cool.

i had thought about doing that, but its got the green interior, which means i'd need to strip the whole interior out to swap it all over (dash carpet the lot), and if im gona strip the lot out, i thought i might aswell repaint it, especially as the engine/box is coming out anyway to changed to the 1.3 sr ones. see my dilema. lol. i do quite like the leaf green exterior, and the green interior, some retro cool in a way. i know it would look and be different, but in my eyes it wouldn't be right as they never made the sr in that colour.

i duno, leaf green's abit of a rare colour, especially with the green interior, seems a shame to change it all, but at the end of the day, i do want a complete sr replica, especially in silver or white. really i need an old swing nova.

leggattr
07-08-12, 09:17 PM
Burgo was stripping his b reg white swing, might be worth giving him a pm

cav_2.0_gli
07-08-12, 09:26 PM
Burgo was stripping his b reg white swing, might be worth giving him a pm

i pm'd him the other day, awaiting a reply on what he wants for the whole car.

novalovingned
08-08-12, 02:41 PM
I have a glacier White 1984 A reg. Have a look though my build thread and see what you think?

mk1nova_rich
08-08-12, 03:26 PM
Drop the Leaf Green on its **** with a Snowplough, then stick some SR seats and clocks in. Job done, would look seriously :cool:

Calamity Josh
09-08-12, 06:22 PM
sr interior, and sell the green one to mee...

cav_2.0_gli
09-08-12, 09:50 PM
right,

im thinking that im going to wait til i find a preferably silver mk1 nova, or a white one, and then i will mot the green a-reg one ive got and sell it on.

thanks for the offers ive had so far, but theres no point in my buying the yellow one as i might aswell repaint my green one.

im not in a rush, and they keep popping up from time to time (annoyingly ive sold a d-reg silver and e-reg silver 3dr in the last year, both came up at the wrong time).

Calamity Josh
14-08-12, 08:27 AM
pm me if you decide to sell it on...

dannymcc
14-08-12, 09:34 AM
I have an A reg Polar white MK1, 12 months MOT, 3.5k miles. Will be forsale in a few weeks time.

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?181989-Polar-white-MK1-1.0-L&highlight=

cav_2.0_gli
23-08-12, 08:55 PM
I have an A reg Polar white MK1, 12 months MOT, 3.5k miles. Will be forsale in a few weeks time.

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?181989-Polar-white-MK1-1.0-L&highlight=

sorry but for the money you're after for it, it would be far cheaper for me to repaint the green one ive got.

still after a silver, white or light me blue one, possibly other colours too.

dannymcc
23-08-12, 09:39 PM
sorry but for the money you're after for it, it would be far cheaper for me to repaint the green one ive got.

still after a silver, white or light me blue one, possibly other colours too.
No probs, good luck with the search. :thumb:

cav_2.0_gli
01-09-12, 04:36 PM
still after a white or silver y-e reg model.