PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know Simon Jackson from Migweb?

NovaNeil
02-08-03, 12:13 PM
Hello,
I've ordered some Carbon Fibre Doorcards 4 weeks ago from Simon Jackson (Carbon Carryon is his company name). He said they'd be about a week, the cheque I sent has been cashed and I have emailed him 5 times but have had no reply.
I was wondering if anyone else has had any problems getting stuff from him or does anyone know him?
I'll give him another week then i'll be forced to contact the police if he doesn't reply to any of my messages. :evil:

Ben (lurk75)
02-08-03, 03:52 PM
i have bought a fair few bits off him and he has always been spot on.

?Marty?
02-08-03, 06:53 PM
He may just be busy with work?

I've contacted him, and he's allways replied, tho not allways straight away.

Ben (lurk75)
02-08-03, 07:15 PM
Just remembered, when i was trying to conatc him to order some stuff he never replied for ages, managed to get hold of his phone number off a friend, rang him up and he said was having ISP problems. I know he has sorted it since but might have gone down again.

Jules
02-08-03, 10:06 PM
Maybe he's on / been on a hoilday for a few weeks, not unusual for this kind of event to occour at this time of year!!!
:roll:

Ben (lurk75)
03-08-03, 02:00 PM
Huh Holiday in the summer- unheard of.

NovaNeil
03-08-03, 07:17 PM
Yeah, probably. But it has been 4 weeks and he said they will be ready in a week when i sent the cheque...........

Ben
Any chance I could have his number if you've still got it please. So I can give him a nudge.

Cheers

mikeoxford
03-08-03, 11:43 PM
:lol: i wouldnt like to pick up the fone bill to auz

?Marty?
04-08-03, 03:18 AM
why not? My younger brother's in Australia (for a year), and we've been talking on the phone regularly since March.

Ben (lurk75)
04-08-03, 10:32 AM
Havent his number anymore sorry.