View Full Version : My Nova in Features section

JonL
02-08-03, 10:42 AM
Pics of my car are now up in the features section,

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=1037

Let me know what you think :)

Neil.
02-08-03, 10:49 AM
like it mate, specialy ur interior, not sure about the mud flaps tho.

Mark
02-08-03, 05:20 PM
Looks nice, like the colour.

Ben (lurk75)
02-08-03, 05:29 PM
Nice seats :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Breeny
02-08-03, 07:50 PM
Nice one John.. reminds me very much of my old blue one! That was one of the first things I did to it!

Need to rip the rest of the interior out now ;)

dave.gsi
02-08-03, 09:32 PM
those mudflaps look awful. apart from that a nice car

JonL
02-08-03, 11:54 PM
Thanks for you comments everyone

Dave + NOva - lol, i am still undecided on the mudflaps, i have had a number of 'yes thats really nice', and 'no thats shocking' I suppose i like them at the moment but that could change

Breeny - i really want to rip the rest out, but as this is only the run around (going to get a 2l in a couple of months and use this one as my everyday car) i am going to put the interior back in. However the new car will go the whole stripping route :) In saying that i might go the whole way with this one aswell, its very tempting ;)

Ben - lol- They are actually VERY comfortable once you get used to them, you were very right about those :D

krobinson
03-08-03, 02:41 AM
Rub strip and vinal is missing from the wings??

Sorry but the mudflaps have to go, they look terrible!!

But that aside, its a nice nova and a good project to work at!!

Keith

brian
03-08-03, 03:12 AM
i think if the mud flaps were put on straight they "might" be ok :lol:
other than that nice clean Nova m8.

Fester
03-08-03, 03:17 AM
apart from the gay mudflaps this is a very swet car m8 keep up the good p.s im pissed lmao

JonL
03-08-03, 12:57 PM
Thanks again :)

krobinson - Yeah it is missing,they are new wings, still trying to get that sorted, need replacement rubber for the door too.

I like my mudflaps :P And they are straight(i thought they were wonky when i first put them on), they are meant to look like that cos they have an angle cut out of them at the bottom. Also i have front ones on since that pic to match it up :) They keep the wings clean :)

burgo
03-08-03, 01:34 PM
sorry but mudflaps gotta go u should start a poll even tho i think most will vote no

Ben (lurk75)
03-08-03, 01:55 PM
keep the mud flaps, individuality is a great thing.

brian
03-08-03, 06:16 PM
if them mudflaps are straight i must be cross eyed! the bottom should be parallel to the ground shouldn't it :?