PDA

View Full Version : Holidays cheap but good

novadave24
05-08-12, 12:40 PM
Hello everyone ive been looking for some were to go for 10 nights all incfor a max price £570 does anyone know of anywere good and in that sort of price cheers dave:)

mowgli
05-08-12, 03:36 PM
for that sort of money, a remand cell, or butlins (not that there's much difference)

its olympic time... bookings are down everywhere, try the local travel agency window, or teletext holidays on the net

novadave24
06-08-12, 04:39 AM
Lol and yeah I've all ready tryed all that its crazy some of them do like say a 7 night be like £480 something then change it just for to more so 10 days it goes by £40 it crazy lol

turbojolt
06-08-12, 08:54 AM
give me 500 quid and you can stay in my shed, it has great views of my garden and for the people in the know its really close to allenton which is highly rated! and is knowen to be derbyshires number 1 beauty spot :D

Stuart
06-08-12, 09:12 AM
is that for one person or many persons?
You can goto a travel agent and get a last minute trip abroad for that.
Hell I bet with some prebooking at the sweet spot you could goto midlands Italy and do a tour of the supercar factories etc (although that will be over and done with in 2-3 days tops lol )

turbojolt
06-08-12, 10:10 AM
is that for one person or many persons?
You can goto a travel agent and get a last minute trip abroad for that.
Hell I bet with some prebooking at the sweet spot you could goto midlands Italy and do a tour of the supercar factories etc (although that will be over and done with in 2-3 days tops lol )

recomending a holiday in a country that had non stop earth quakes while you was there? lol

MK999
06-08-12, 10:52 AM
recomending a holiday in a country that had non stop earth quakes while you was there? lol

Probably why he enjoyed it so much, little bit of improvisation with an interactive pagani gear knob :p

Plug
06-08-12, 12:02 PM
I heard the earthquakes only happened whilst he was walking around ;) lol

Tenerife in your price range? Although will be bloody hot over there now