PDA

View Full Version : advice

jaywalker
29-07-12, 10:50 PM
hi guys I have been to view an alladins cave of nova 2nd hand parts, and was wondering if it's worth buying them to sell on, the guy wants space and needs them gone, the parts range from a very good condition mk1 Burberry check interior, gte interiors too mk1 front wings, also has an array of mech parts and lots of glass also.
is it worth storing and selling on?, there's that much I couldn't see as there were to many doors & hatches in the way, I mean there's probably 10 doors!

anyway advice please as to what stuff could be worth?

Asa-James
29-07-12, 10:54 PM
search for what stuff sells for, add it up and theres your price.

ibtl

paul james
29-07-12, 10:56 PM
Depends on if you have plenty of free space and can get this stuff cheap enough. Don't expect to sell it all on for a profit quickly though, especially if you don't want to be posting big stuff.

Hydey36
29-07-12, 11:29 PM
Well i would defo be interested in a gte nsf seat and a look at some other stuff depending on what you find as i not far from you... Up to you if you think theres enough profit in it

jaywalker
29-07-12, 11:40 PM
there's even a mk1 Astra gte front grill, think I'm going to have it and store it all n get it all cleaned up, it's been stored for a while, there's even carpets!! boxes of switches & starter motors, mk 1 & 2 front grills that are mint and painted, the guy just wants rid, even found a front gsi badge but sadly too damaged as it had been trodden on, will keep you posted on what I get ��

Hydey36
30-07-12, 06:34 AM
Yes mate... Fair play, dow forget to inbox me if there a gte seat you want to sell...

jaywalker
30-07-12, 07:06 AM
no probs, I think there's a complete gte trim or at least front n back seats, a randomly covered trim but don't know what yet, powder coated gsi wheels in yellow! lol (don't know why?)
will let you know as soon as I get the stuff n get pics on here, there is stuff I just can't see yet and stuff in boxes that I can't get into until there delivered, which hopefully may be Friday evening, just got to work out what stuffs worth tbh!

Jack
30-07-12, 07:41 AM
No 'whats it worth' threads as per rules.