esoxlou86
23-07-12, 04:11 PM
Car Make: Vauxhall
Car Model: Nova flair
Engine Size: 1.4 spi
Registration Year: 1992 K plate
Mileage: 77.000

Description:
K reg 1992 nova flair 1.4i, non sunroof model ;), very good interior no rips or wear etc, 14" corsa sport alloys (although one is in the boot with a punture lol) the dreaded tin cancer has started to eat up the drivers side rear arch although ATM its only bubbles and the passenger side chassis leg has had a patch welded by the previous owner, but the rest is clean I,E door bottoms, bootlid, battery tray etc, Its done 77.000 miles and is overall a clean little nova ideal for a project / redtop conversion etc, the front drivers side suspension bushes are shot so it pulls to the right and has a slight wobble but this is a cheap fix for anyone with a little mechanical knowledge, I'm not gonna lie this is no minter but it is a relatively clean car. I originally planned this as project but circumstances change and I just cant do it now so she gotta go, Its got no tax and only M.O.T'd until august the 3rd 2012, will be sorry to see her go but needs must and what have you lol Im located in Devon, EX16, and am looking for £350 ono Thanks for looking,

Price: £350 ono
Contact Details: Message me on here and if ur genuinely interested I will PM my phone number to you.

Pictures: http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd464/esoxlou86/
More pictures can be e-mailed upon request if needed

esoxlou86
23-07-12, 08:40 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD lol thats gotta be a record, advertised then sold within 5 hours lol Admin please can u remove this thread, thanks muchly :)