PDA

View Full Version : Png Membership

Jayz Nova
17-07-12, 08:24 PM
I paid for the membership do i still get the stickers and keyring ect?

Dan Stanley
17-07-12, 08:25 PM
Don't think they do them anymore.

Southie
17-07-12, 08:38 PM
You usually get them but Jack usually deals with the membership gubbins but he's been tied up by Hayley somewhere lol

John
17-07-12, 08:59 PM
afaik jack has been waiting for stamps for light years lol

Southie
17-07-12, 09:03 PM
afaik jack has been waiting for stamps for light years lol

Maybe he's hand delivering them then lol

novadave24
17-07-12, 09:28 PM
why are the keyrings in yellow as well ?

Southie
17-07-12, 09:35 PM

Because they are :wisewood:

conza123
17-07-12, 09:38 PM

i think it depends on what he gives u as ive got a orange one and think liam and his brother ashley have a silver and red one

Southie
17-07-12, 09:40 PM
I've a black one lol

novadave24
17-07-12, 09:44 PM
i want a blue one to mach the car yellow one dont :(

Southie
17-07-12, 09:47 PM
Spray it the same colour blue and then scratch out PNG on it lol

John
17-07-12, 09:48 PM

Not wanting much are you lol

Southie
17-07-12, 10:04 PM

Next all Sport owners will want one with a graduated tint lol

Liam
17-07-12, 10:16 PM

I'll sell you my blue one for £15 including P&P ;)

lollol

novadave24
17-07-12, 10:25 PM
lol you joker i payed a £10 for the yellow one and plus i got the png sticker lol i give you 50p for it :)

novadave24
17-07-12, 10:27 PM

if i new i was going end up with a yellow one i would of asked for a blue one lol

brownbear
17-07-12, 10:28 PM
They don't do Blue ones anymore.

conza123
17-07-12, 10:52 PM
does anyone know when jacks going to be sending stuff out as i borough 4 pngclub stickers off him months ago

pie
17-07-12, 10:59 PM
f lol

Liam
17-07-12, 11:11 PM
They don't do Blue ones anymore.

Cheers for letting me know. I'll now stick on it eBay for £50 with the title "ZOMG SUPER DUPER RARE BLUE PNG KEYRING" lol

jam-77-nova
17-07-12, 11:20 PM
at least you's actually have got one regardless of colour lol

Jayz Nova
18-07-12, 06:01 PM
What do you get a keyring,sticker is that it or do you get a card or something?

Jack
18-07-12, 10:59 PM
Yes we still do the club packs and yearly stickers. I've been offline - or at least unable to get on a suitable internet connction to come on here - for about two months, and waiting for stamps for a considerable time longer than that thanks to Royal Mail (although apparently some completely random person has received a large stock of free stamps in the post courtesy of Royal Mail). Everyone who is entitled to a club pack or year sticker will get one, but it will take me probably most of this weekend to go through the backlog. Seems I underestimated how highly people rate a few coloured stickers lol

As for keyfobs, we get supplied random colours so unfortunately I can't fulfil specific colour requests. Nothing to say blue ones - or any other colour - won't be supplied in future, I quite honestly can't say.

Connor, your URL stickers are in the post - its 3, not 4 (you sent us £8.50 - 3x £2.50 +£1 P&P). As per my PM's at the time I did say there would be a delay whilst I waited for stamps and did ask if you wanted to wait til I was able to send. Not to worry though, they should be with you in a couple days.

See here (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/content.php?27-joining-the-club-section) for what you get in the club pack.

....incidentally, all the colours are Black, Brown, Grey, White, Yellow, Orange, Red, Scarlett, Green, Blue. Yes I have one of each, no I don't have them all in stock and no I won't swap lol

brownbear
18-07-12, 11:27 PM
Cheers for letting me know. I'll now stick on it eBay for £50 with the title "ZOMG SUPER DUPER RARE BLUE PNG KEYRING" lol

p.s I was joking re blue ones. My iPhone neglected to add the part when I said they were all used up in turning the loonaque blue. :(

Jayz Nova
19-07-12, 05:51 PM
Yes we still do the club packs and yearly stickers. I've been offline - or at least unable to get on a suitable internet connction to come on here - for about two months, and waiting for stamps for a considerable time longer than that thanks to Royal Mail (although apparently some completely random person has received a large stock of free stamps in the post courtesy of Royal Mail). Everyone who is entitled to a club pack or year sticker will get one, but it will take me probably most of this weekend to go through the backlog. Seems I underestimated how highly people rate a few coloured stickers lol

As for keyfobs, we get supplied random colours so unfortunately I can't fulfil specific colour requests. Nothing to say blue ones - or any other colour - won't be supplied in future, I quite honestly can't say.

Connor, your URL stickers are in the post - its 3, not 4 (you sent us £8.50 - 3x £2.50 +£1 P&P). As per my PM's at the time I did say there would be a delay whilst I waited for stamps and did ask if you wanted to wait til I was able to send. Not to worry though, they should be with you in a couple days.

See here (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/content.php?27-joining-the-club-section) for what you get in the club pack.

....incidentally, all the colours are Black, Brown, Grey, White, Yellow, Orange, Red, Scarlett, Green, Blue. Yes I have one of each, no I don't have them all in stock and no I won't swap lol

Ok cool no worries