PDA

View Full Version : Injection to bike carbs wiring

BROD
15-07-12, 04:44 PM
Hi all, my nova used to be a 1.2 carb model but the previous owner, fitted a 20ne. Im now fitting an seh on bike carbs so i obviously have to remove some of the wiring. Well im not fantastic with electrics on the best of days so a few questions need to be asked. Obviously i i need to get rid of the ecu so do i remove every wire that connects to the ecu? or will some of these need to be connected in different places? could anyone give me a list of exactly what i will need to run this bike carb'd seh? i will be running a mk2 cav distributor, so i take it i still need the coil etc.? other things i can think of is the headlights, starter connections, wiper motor, servo, washer bottle, both connections on the rad, alternator connections and now sure about what else? IF there is anyone local to the south wales area willing to lend a hand, that would be fanstastic! i dont mind paying someone a few quid either :)
cheers all

swedge
15-07-12, 04:54 PM
the ecu loom isdifferent to the lights alternator etc

remove the complete ecu loom from the car, leave the starter/alternator loom etc

use the cav dizzy with the coil etc, only a couple wire need joining

BROD
15-07-12, 05:34 PM
Great, seems alot easier than i first imagined! Ive removed the ecu now so will take all the wires out, thanks for the swift reply mate, rep.

BROD
15-07-12, 07:47 PM
Job done :) thanks for the help