PDA

View Full Version : 1991 Nova gsi low mileage

Ben Carter
11-07-12, 08:18 PM
1991 Nova gsi in silk violet 26,000 miles for sale I bought this car with mot and took off the road to do up to show car standard as I have wanted 1 since I was 14 Im now 27 with a house and my first child on the way and something has to go according to my girlfriend and tempting as it was to say her when she said its me or the car she is carrying my child after all.

The car has no tax or mot but is in very good condition starts first time and wont need a lot if anything to get it on the road arches and doors going as usual with novas but included in sale is a set off doors in white in mint condition other than these to places there is no rust anywhere on the car has a set of bk racing 16inch 5 spoke alloys in very good condition with good tyres comes with full leather interior front seats are omp recliner buckets in mint condition no rips tears or burns front strut brace fse power boot valve all fitted also have full set of kent cams with pulleys, lowering springs, discs and pads and more spears not yet fitted this car really is the real deal and I would love to keep it but Im afraid she just has to go. please ring if you have any questions on 07598902418 any time no txts or voice mails offers around £1200. Do have pics with i can e-mail if your seriously interested based in hull thanks for reading Ben

scorge01
12-07-12, 03:58 PM
Hi I'm seriously looking to buy a gsi shortly but would like pics of usual places engine bay car it's self and interior an even if its not for me I would happily put the pics up to save emailing every one them
Also im on holiday the now and passed hull on my way down road so of happy with pics could swing in by and view the car
Scorge85@hotmail.co.uk

staggy_gsi
12-07-12, 06:49 PM
as above mate, pics to adamstagg1987@hotmail.co.uk cash waiting for the right car

Ben Carter
18-07-12, 10:51 AM
Car now sold thanks 4 the interest sorry if I didn't get back 2 u didn't take long 2 shift