Ken c0ck at his finest. Enjoy ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuDN2bCIyus

Mike
09-07-12, 07:45 PM
lolz at the end lol

"Please Hoon Responsibly"

Iain
11-07-12, 09:38 PM
He gets some uber air in places, and sideways! Those landings can't be good for the car though.

_Jake
12-07-12, 08:17 PM
boring as **** & hes a useless driver!

Mike B GTE
12-07-12, 08:27 PM
Average at best to be honest. Really repetitive and boring. The sideways jump was cool but so what.

paul james
12-07-12, 08:56 PM
Perhaps your expectations are too high? what else would you want him to do with a car? Anyways the fact he has the power to have a major US city like that closed off just to make a little youtube video, thats the really impressive part.

yellow_seh
12-07-12, 09:09 PM
i thought it was cool any way

Iain
13-07-12, 03:22 PM
I think people think they're being cool/outrageous/trendy hating the video TBH, it's a powerful little car hooning around a closed city, what's not to like?

_Jake
13-07-12, 03:29 PM
I think people think they're being cool/outrageous/trendy hating the video TBH, it's a powerful little car hooning around a closed city, what's not to like?

Same old stuff from the other gymkhana crap hes done

Perhaps your expectations are too high? what else would you want him to do with a car? Anyways the fact he has the power to have a major US city like that closed off just to make a little youtube video, thats the really impressive part.
Maybe they are, but you'd expect other things than drifting, airtime and donuts etc. on his 5th video, i'd have more respect for the guy if he spent less time doing crap like this and did well in WRC

Southie
13-07-12, 03:36 PM
If he'd of been doing it in a "Nova" everyone would have bummed Ken Block lol

He's got some skills even if you've seen him time and time again!

Cr@p rally driver but awesome showoff.

_Jake
13-07-12, 04:00 PM
He's got some skills

Cr@p rally driver

:tard::tard::tard:lol

Mike B GTE
13-07-12, 04:01 PM

Not in slightest tbh. Its a fiesta powersliding and doughnutting in a closed off staged environment. Whats not to like? We'll it 1000% percent did not live up to hype, it was not a patch on the previous gymkhana videos (including the Rob Dyrdek parody) , the "mad skillz yo" demonstarted were significantly thinner on the ground than previous attempts, its reperitive, borning and not brilliantly edited. If thats not enough, the Feesty looks horrid and very sCeNe with its one grey wheel.

Dar
15-07-12, 10:01 AM
If he'd of been doing it in a "Nova" everyone would have bummed Ken Block lol
Yup:thumb:
I love the Fiesta and would gladly swap my Nova for it lol. I don't think Mr Block would go for it though :(

Alex J
15-07-12, 10:38 AM
i think everyone who says hes crap or gay is what we call in essex "WEL JEL" lol

Jon_nova1
15-07-12, 11:17 AM
could have been better, if i wanted to see the same thing replayed twice 3 seconds after seeing it the first time then i could have used the time slider, but i didn't so only wanted to see it once

Wouldn't mind having his skills though

Mark Sparks
15-07-12, 07:44 PM
Hours and hours practice to make it work got to give it to him for the effort you don't see Sebastien Loeb trying shiz like that. Dedication is hard work, love the way he goes backards through the cones and launches of (2.07) - (2.37) knows what he's doing.

Mike
15-07-12, 07:49 PM
i think everyone who says hes crap or gay is what we call in essex "WEL JEL" lol

This.

TeddyThom
15-07-12, 08:12 PM
Meh, I prefer Gymkhana 3 :)

John
15-07-12, 08:13 PM
man got skillz

Andy
15-07-12, 08:53 PM
He is a good driver,but it has to be said that any of the wrc drivers could do that with enough practice like he has,have you seen the amount of tyre marks in some of the corners?
That aint a 1st hit,more like take 45 at least......

Hobbit
15-07-12, 09:38 PM
Worth a watch. Would be happy if I had half his talent, my nova could go like that, and that I had the backing to close off big sections of a major town to go play in...