PDA

View Full Version : new feature by me

burgo
31-07-03, 05:22 AM
ive got this book called the book of useless info so cos im bored and got nothin better to do im gonna put one useless fact up every day heres the first charlie chaplin once won third prize in a charlie chaplin lookalike contest :D

burgo
01-08-03, 06:18 AM
in one city in switzerland, it was once against the law to slam your car door

burgo
01-08-03, 08:20 AM
thats wot it ses in the book lol must of done the contest at a blind skool and let some of the students judge it

novamark
01-08-03, 08:23 AM
i swear i've heard that somewhere before. how the fcuk can he come third though? lol.

burgo
01-08-03, 08:27 AM
lol must of bin i tell u wot if u see this book of usless info ne where u gotta get it its so funny so of the stupid laws like its actually illegal to eat a mince pie on christmas lol wtf!!

Mark
01-08-03, 10:15 AM
Nooooooo Please don't take my mince pies. - Who ate all the pies, who ate all the pies - I did I did.

Dave
01-08-03, 10:30 AM
isn't it still legal to shoot a welsh man with a bow an arrow in the walls of chester on a sunday?

Mark
01-08-03, 10:36 AM
So basically youre saying I have to wait for him to leave?!?!

wisewood
01-08-03, 11:42 AM
Its legal to shoot a welsh man within the walls of chester after a certain time at night - any night of the week - with a crossbow!

Dave
01-08-03, 12:19 PM
An isn't it also illegal to be in a sheep field with waders on?

novamark
01-08-03, 12:28 PM
yes unless ur names wisewood.......

wisewood
01-08-03, 12:41 PM
thats how i found my girlfriend!!

Ben (lurk75)
01-08-03, 01:07 PM
Quick conversation..

Ben- "Will fancy going to look at a Nova in Chester"

Will- "Tidy boyo"

Ben- "Good good"

Will- "whats the crossbow for"

Ben- "Mu ha ha ha ha ha"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark
01-08-03, 01:13 PM
I am rallying this weekend in Wales, must remember to pack my crossbow. :twisted:

Ben (lurk75)
01-08-03, 01:20 PM
lol im going to our warehouse in wales this weekend to strip a GSi, SR and a GTE oh what fun :|

Dave
01-08-03, 01:22 PM
i'm off to r-tec & extreme this weekend to look for some bargagins!

Mark
01-08-03, 01:38 PM
lol im going to our warehouse in wales this weekend to strip a GSi, SR and a GTE oh what fun :|
Ben, what do you want another GTE for then?

wisewood
01-08-03, 01:45 PM
to strip and sell as parts - just like all the other novas he keeps breaking probably.

Ben (lurk75)
01-08-03, 01:46 PM
lol my mum wrote her car off and is having my golf for a few months to runaround in.

The SR we have got is only a shell with nothing left on it.

The GSi is completely unroadworthy as the rear spring cups have collapsed, the brakes are seized on, the steering column is shot, the boot floor has less metal than a seive and it has no bumpers or interior (but we managed to get it to hit the rev limiter in fifth.

The GTE over there is a decent shell with a knackered head, also has no interior or bumpers, the front shocks have collapsed- this ione i am reshelling my girfriends black GTE onto as hers is completely rotten underneath.

I need a car to runaround in while my mum has my Golf as she is taking it back to Belguim with her, i know how to work on Nova's and wouldnt ever have anything under a GTE/GSi.

Thats why i want another one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark
01-08-03, 01:53 PM
:lol: :lol: O.k. O.k. - the rest are buggered would have done! :lol: :lol:

Ben (lurk75)
01-08-03, 01:57 PM
had to be sure you understood :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark
01-08-03, 01:59 PM
Got it loud and clear. I am seeing a friend with a GTE this evening, I'll let you know.

Ben (lurk75)
01-08-03, 02:08 PM
My mate has found a few we are looking into.

Let me know what you unearth.

Mark
01-08-03, 02:34 PM
He's got an F plate Black GTE with K&N 57i, fuel boost valve, engine runs really sweet, blacked out, delocked and smoothed boot, not sure what wheels, interior a bit funny, no rear seats fitted, fronts good, not perfect, sub takes place of rear seats. Exterior good, with a few places needing a bit of paint. - I know he wants a lot for it so when see him tonight I will beat him up.

?Marty?
01-08-03, 05:41 PM
Shooting a welshman with a crossbow is NOT going to be legal.

Yes the law still stands, as it hasn't been expressly repealed, but according to the precedent in Ellen Street Estate cases, it would not be followed today.

So go on, shoot a welshman with a crossbow and see what happens.

It's like ALL black cab's should have a bail of hay in the back, according to a law that was never repealed.

Does not mean that such laws will still be enforced.

Funny tho.

Stuart
01-08-03, 06:17 PM
and what about the bloke thats meant to walk infront of any motorvehicle that travels over 4mph (i think) with a red flag lol

Mark
01-08-03, 07:12 PM
He's tired of walking infront of me so he just sits on the bonnet now. :lol:

burgo
03-08-03, 02:49 PM
bein as i wernt on yesturdayu ill put two on toda t first
if you live in michigan, it is illegal to put a skunk in your boss's desk
most burglaries occur in the winter

locky
03-08-03, 03:02 PM
Its legal to shoot a welsh man within the walls of chester after a certain time at night - any night of the week - with a crossbow!

I wont be goin 2 chester 4 a nite out then! :? :o