PDA

View Full Version : wide arches

jam-77-nova
02-07-12, 12:45 AM
wheres best place to get these from as dont like the rearly wide ones like the ones on ebay on the white sport lookalike, theres a 2nd type on ebay that comes with sideskirts on a blue car(car colors obviously for descriptive purpose lol) what other versions are out there lads???

calibra-keith
02-07-12, 09:42 AM
all the wide kits iv had or seen are the same apart from them on ebay that look a bit blocky or the crazy hot rod type, im sure Chris said he was looking at doing these soon ? if i remember correctly the ones on the blue one are all bond on and not full front wings ?

jam-77-nova
02-07-12, 09:02 PM
the white ebay ones are bond on ones not full arches as shows so in one of pics and rears arent full length like they are on blue one a want the white one style as arent full length as are not orignal nova flares but dont want them as wide as the ebay ones , there was a motorsport place near where i live in barnard castle, county durham who did the orignal rally ones but dont know if there still abouit as dont know there name

Gareth_C
02-07-12, 09:47 PM
If the nova is a dark blue and from Preston area there from protec. I have them on mine and they look nothing line the pics they are a cheap rally arch with no from indicator cut out my bodyshop mate spent hours putting mine right to fit a mk2

jam-77-nova
03-07-12, 12:13 AM
just looked gareth and yeah blue one on ebays username is protecrallysport from preston so yeah same ones,, most are rally arches as thats where they orignated from mate, can i see a pic of yours fitted?? and see your from durham only 20 mile from me theres meant to be a rally place in barnard castle who had the orignal casts still and where only place to have them but dont know there name so cant see if there still around as i,m talking 10yr back

16xe_chris
03-07-12, 08:21 AM
I thought about making these, but the calls not there for them anymore.

jam-77-nova
03-07-12, 05:19 PM
a wouldnt say that mate the calls always been there for a decent set, theres another thread on the forum r.e them aswell, one of reasons some people dont like them is the ones out there look **** and are too wide and tacky looking a decent looking set would do ok

Mike
03-07-12, 06:22 PM
I thought about making these, but the calls not there for them anymore.

Exactly the reason why I dont bother making them anymore.

hotrod
03-07-12, 07:23 PM
all the wide kits iv had or seen are the same apart from them on ebay that look a bit blocky or the crazy hot rod type, im sure Chris said he was looking at doing these soon ? if i remember correctly the ones on the blue one are all bond on and not full front wings ?

Your not talking about my hotrod are you?:confused:

jam-77-nova
03-07-12, 08:17 PM
2 on ebay are quite different to each other and one uses full rear wing for arch other uses same as orignal nova arches,

calibra-keith
04-07-12, 12:00 AM

lol, no mate, the hotrod type put ours to shame and make normal wide arches look standard

Gareth_C
04-07-12, 05:40 PM
just looked gareth and yeah blue one on ebays username is protecrallysport from preston so yeah same ones,, most are rally arches as thats where they orignated from mate, can i see a pic of yours fitted?? and see your from durham only 20 mile from me theres meant to be a rally place in barnard castle who had the orignal casts still and where only place to have them but dont know there name so cant see if there still around as i,m talking 10yr back

I'll sort a pic out mate but mine are a mash up of various components made to fit.

jam-77-nova
05-07-12, 01:18 AM
what kit is yours hotrod??

hotrod
07-07-12, 07:41 PM
really cant remember mate bought it 10 years ago! :confused:

Drunk a lot of vodka since then the memories got a few holes in! lol