PDA

View Full Version : spellings

gteben
24-06-12, 10:09 PM
:wtf:so what happens when you get a warning over one silly word being spelt wrong????

considering how i was typing id say ive done a improvement of on it lol

gteben
24-06-12, 10:10 PM
You have received a warning at Performance Nova Group - PNG

Dear gteben,

You have received a warning at Performance Nova Group - PNG.

Reason:
-------
13. Txt Typing

Please bin the text typing :thumb:
-------

Original Post:
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2044852 (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2044852#post2044852)

any ideas when u get this pack then ??

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Performance Nova Group - PNG

mowgli
24-06-12, 10:16 PM
gte ben. its a warning. so take heed of the warning. we have a long standing rule about using proper english, so that people can understand it. this forum is also a huge resource of car related info & being reasonably well written makes it far easier for people to understand.

as they have said, you have been warned.. continued use will get you a trip to the naughty step.

Stuart
24-06-12, 10:18 PM
Typos, ok. Text typing, bad! And you have been told this time and time again.

turbojolt
24-06-12, 10:22 PM
you dont want to go to the naughty step mate its a dark dark place!

TeddyThom
24-06-12, 10:38 PM
used to be your favourite spot did it not TJ?? lol

Just continue to improve mate, once you get there everything will be fine :thumb:

Mazz
24-06-12, 10:45 PM
imo, that more of an abbreviation than text typing...same as the 'FTW' fad etc etc

turbojolt
24-06-12, 10:45 PM
[QUOTE=TeddyThom;2045015]used to be your favourite spot did it not TJ?? lol[QUOTE]

yep before i realized how much of a usefully resource this club is and the amount of knowledge some of the members have

p.s Ben I'm no good at spelling but i try (mainly Mowgli's Patience for fun lol) download the abc button its works for most words

mowgli
24-06-12, 10:48 PM
tj, you wouldn't believe how much i put up with.... i have more tolerance than the panel fit on a nova...

Hobbit
24-06-12, 10:49 PM
It was a warning, I'm sure you'll get over it.

Stuart
25-06-12, 09:43 AM
imo, that more of an abbreviation than text typing...same as the 'FTW' fad etc etc

In after the lock.

U in replacement for You is NOT an abbreviation.