PDA

View Full Version : rose joint linkage

gte-87
24-06-12, 01:04 PM
hi does any oe have full parts list to make a rose joint gear linkage? thanks dan

Iain
24-06-12, 02:03 PM
See articles section

Nick J
24-06-12, 02:09 PM
Or speak to Swedge on here regarding him making you one up.

Nick.

swedge
24-06-12, 03:58 PM
swamped with stuff to do and peoples cars to fix atm, replied to your pm

GRUNT 16V
25-06-12, 10:35 AM
I have made loads of linkages let me do it !!!!!!

Benn
25-06-12, 01:42 PM
I have made loads of linkages let me do it !!!!!!

Wish you had said, ive just bough one..

GRUNT 16V
25-06-12, 03:01 PM
Ive been making them for years and selling them through ebay mainly i must say i do a nice job !
Anything that needs modding or reworking i can do it ! modded tie bar mountings i even made a rose jointed F28 gear linkage, corsa linkages, rear disc conversions etc etc etc the list goes on ! i have also made some custom inlet manafolds from alloy you name it ! i have the ability to tig weld alloy stainless !!!!!

Southie
25-06-12, 03:23 PM
Ive been making them for years and selling them through ebay mainly i must say i do a nice job !
Anything that needs modding or reworking i can do it ! modded tie bar mountings i even made a rose jointed F28 gear linkage, corsa linkages, rear disc conversions etc etc etc the list goes on ! i have also made some custom inlet manafolds from alloy you name it ! i have the ability to tig weld alloy stainless !!!!!
Then why the hell are you not advertising yourself more and paying a little to becoming a trader on here, you might be onto a nice little earner ;)

Benn
25-06-12, 05:39 PM

Say Dave says, why haven't you said. I've wanted a linkage for ages, Just bought a dirty one now.... Which i still have to mod for the F28...

GRUNT 16V
25-06-12, 07:22 PM
I havent said due to hardly anyone would take me seriously i know my sense of humour gets in the way i spose I have 3 city and guilds 1 in alloy Tig welding 1 in mig welding and 1 in engineering . So this is me emerging from a quiet corner pm me your email address benn i can send you some pics of my work

Benn
26-06-12, 01:07 PM
I know your a fully trained welder. Send away.

w_wall_2001
27-06-12, 01:32 AM
if the f28 linkages are in good working order id be up for taking one off your hands

GRUNT 16V
27-06-12, 10:32 AM
i do require a linkage sent to me to complete the conversion as i dont have a stock pile of them anymore

Hobbit
27-06-12, 11:33 AM
So this is me emerging from a quiet corner pm me your email address benn i can send you some pics of my work

You'll need to emerge a little pm in Lee's direction re trader status then :thumb: