PDA

View Full Version : Banks (Mainly NatWest)

TeddyThom
22-06-12, 10:21 AM
Anyone else having problems with their bank? There is some sort of glitch happening with natwest, and as such I haven't been paid, anyone else having this problem with their bank??

Jon_nova1
22-06-12, 10:24 AM
I heard something about comlaining about Natwest on facebook today, mines fine but online banking says

Important Information for our customers message timed at 06:30 on 22 June

**NEW**
Unfortunately we are once again experiencing technical issues with our systems and account balances have not updated properly overnight. This means where money has gone into a customers account, there may be a delay in it appearing on their balance.

We can assure our customers that this problem is strictly of a technical nature and we continue to work hard to resolve this.

We also recognise this is an unacceptable inconvenience for our customers, for which we apologise.

Staff in our branches and at our call centres are ready and available to answer any questions and help where they can.

mk1nova_rich
22-06-12, 10:37 AM
Iv also not been paid lol

Southie
22-06-12, 10:40 AM
It was mentioned on the radio this morning that Natwest banks are opening early and closing later due to technical glitches... I suspect someones run away with all your monies Rich lol

mk1nova_rich
22-06-12, 12:36 PM
I've not got much to run away with lol although tbh I need nearly a weeks wage to tax the Corsa :(

fossit85
22-06-12, 12:44 PM
yeah ive no been paid too. im with the rbs. natwest's parent company the system went tits up

Pistol Pete
22-06-12, 01:33 PM
Arent RBS and Natwest 2 of the major banks that have had thier credit rating downgraded?!! Oh dear.....it begins again!

Mike
22-06-12, 02:05 PM
Its been all over the news today lol

TeddyThom
22-06-12, 02:31 PM
Well, I went in there to ask what has been going on, and the lady I spoke to assured me that although nothing looks right, all transactions etc should still be fine, you can still use your debit card like normal. The system is currently stuck on "tuesday" as opposed to friday... She also assured me that if you have anything going out of your account then it should be fine also... However, I've had a message saying that a bill was supposed to go out today, and the payment has been declined... So not exactly very happy right now ¬¬

EDIT: Have spoke to the customer services team for natwest, and they have been extremely helpful, if I incur any charges etc because of this glitch of theirs, then they will refund anything and everything, and make sure my credit rating isn't touched by it :d win.

paul080803
22-06-12, 03:36 PM
HSBC and I got paid today, however it was wrong!

Southie
22-06-12, 03:38 PM
Latest regarding all the problems via The Guardian CLICKYME (http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/jun/22/natwest-customers-second-day-technical-problems?newsfeed=true)

General Baxter
22-06-12, 06:23 PM
However, I've had a message saying that a bill was supposed to go out today, and the payment has been declined... So not exactly very happy right now ¬¬

EDIT: Have spoke to the customer services team for natwest, and they have been extremely helpful, if I incur any charges etc because of this glitch of theirs, then they will refund anything and everything, and make sure my credit rating isn't touched by it :d win.

you will have returned DD's and the company will most likly charge you for none payment, make sure you get that back aswell, not just the bank charges :)

Stuart
22-06-12, 06:26 PM
Meh, don't get paid till next Friday and the mortgage is with them too so it's their own lookout if that's wrong lol

Mark Sparks
22-06-12, 08:04 PM
didn't get paid either, now heard it wont be sorted till at least Monday :cry:

TeddyThom
22-06-12, 09:48 PM
you will have returned DD's and the company will most likly charge you for none payment, make sure you get that back aswell, not just the bank charges :)

Oh don't worry I fully intend on doing just that :thumb:

Hobbit
22-06-12, 10:03 PM
We have an account with Natwest, this morning neither of our wages were showing, just checked now and Mrs Hobbits is showing. So looks like its slowly getting sorted.

Angus Closier
23-06-12, 02:17 PM
The woman in my local (natwest) branch said things should be fully back to normal the start of next week, but things should start to work from now on!

They are most helpful if you just pop into the local branch....

Alex J
23-06-12, 03:02 PM
one once being on the dole rules, giro FTW lol

Andy
23-06-12, 05:43 PM
I wonder if you could charge them £15 per day people charges??
Fukkin ****ers.Cash ftw

Bubba
23-06-12, 06:53 PM
i got paid fine...but im with nationwide lol

novalew
23-06-12, 10:04 PM
me and the wifey have no wages, was meant to be buying parts today. gggrrr.. technology will be the end of us all