PDA

View Full Version : lpg mixers for weber dcoe

blue_peg_16v
17-06-12, 07:37 PM
anyone know of anyone that produces these toying with ideas for the saloon when it returns have decided against the v6 i have in the garage and want to get the car back similar to how it was when it was featured 2.0 and snorting carbs but since i have the lpg kit it would be rude not to use it lol, obviously i could use 4 singel mixers but wondered if there was anything available plug and play have seen these but cant find anything on fitment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LPG-conversion-Weber-carb-mixer-/230754759450?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35ba0e331a

i know its an ebay link but im just after info admin if it offends let me know and il find the shop on the web that sells them, cheers richard

Royston
17-06-12, 08:37 PM
Not seen them before Rich, main issues with venuri rings is that if they back fire (happens regularly on Range Rovers) it'll blow you air filters to bits

Most conversions are now injection (been running my Range Rover on it for 7 years)

blue_peg_16v
17-06-12, 09:42 PM
i ran the vectra on the single mixer and it an fine without back fire once i changed the plugs, i wont be running filters on the carbs never did with the old 48s and never had a problem tbf just wondred if there was away of using my st up with carbs if not injection system will stay