PDA

View Full Version : tigra callipers/carriers and gutter trim

bobon
15-06-12, 06:16 PM
bought tigra callipers with a plan to upgrade brakes but then found out i also had to upgrade wheel size so have decided to simply upgrade existing brakes to drilled and grooved so now have callipers spare:mad:
had to pay £60 at local scrappy so would like money back if poss;)
don't fancy messing with postage due to weight so could do with collecting:)
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x367/bevan_bucket4/calipersandgutterstrip001.jpg
the nova came with 3 lengths of roof gutter strip in the boot so they have gone a bit bent.
2 are of the same colour a light grey and 1 is a different shade slightly darker - no idea if they are in good nick as don't know what good ones would look like or if any one will want them but they are just going to get worse sat in the boot and we don't plan to put them on:roll:
not sure how much these bits fetch and will be hard to post so again need collecting:thumb:
may swop for something shiny:cool:
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x367/bevan_bucket4/calipersandgutterstrip002.jpg

bobon
18-06-12, 03:24 PM
as no one has enquired about tigra callipers i take it i paid too much???

swedge
18-06-12, 03:42 PM
yep, you can get a set os 2.0 callipers disks n pads fot that

Plug
18-06-12, 05:41 PM
my scrapper charged me £35 for some v6 stoppers and discs :)

what are the ends of the trim like no snaps or breaks?

turbojolt
18-06-12, 05:48 PM
i got 2ltr 16v calipers then bought new pads and discs and it cost a little under what these are going for mate.

bobon
20-06-12, 07:21 PM
DOH as Homer would say!
any one want to swop for owt or best offer?

Plug
i will take some close ups of the ends for you soon as i can and add to the page but think they are a bit chipped?
ideally i could do with someone collecting the strips (i know someone has suggested packing and posting using old poster tubes but i haven't got any!)

Pete
20-06-12, 09:20 PM
local post office will sell the tubes (more than likely anyway)
if your willing to do it that way then drop me a pm as ill take 2 :)