PDA

View Full Version : All Rolling Road People!!!!!

Anonymous
19-01-01, 10:26 AM
Hi all, I've had Howard from Powerzone on the phone, he needs Lee's (GSi Boys)telephone no A.S.A.P. He's not on the internet today can anyone help me out???
Also, all those attending the rolling road can you leave a message or email me on jim.kelly@minds-eye.net if you want any parts from Powerzone whilst your there so Howard can have them ordered in and at a DISCOUNT PRICE!!! I have a copy of the revised list from Gsi Boy on whos attending, so I'm going to pass this infomation on to Howard. Anyone else who hasn't recieved the list and want your car on
a) the rolling road
b) any parts ordering
let me know A.S.A.P
Thanks everyone
Jim :)

Anonymous
19-01-01, 10:31 AM
Slim, I spoke to tube torque??? in Macc they wanted ?350 for a cat back system and ?95 for the cat replacement pipe and he said that the manifold wouldn't need doing, so I don't think I will be going to them!!!!!! I will be phoning powerzone today to get a full magnex exhaust and manifold etc ordered(hopefully!!!!!!) but I will be seeing if I can get a discount now!!!!

Anonymous
19-01-01, 11:34 AM
Slim the only thing i can think of is calling directory enquiries as he left his address when he sent out the e-mail about the stickers.
Sod's law though, he'll be ex-directory.

Anonymous
19-01-01, 11:41 AM
Cheers fenix, managed to get his number, but no answer - Thats Sod's Law!!!! :)