PDA

View Full Version : Who's broken down then?

Connor
10-06-12, 07:43 AM
Just gone past a caged red mk2 on the side of the m25.
We hooted you in my mates red mk1 jetta, was with an Audi 80 and a bagged bora.
Not what I wanted to see on the way to a vag show, a nova broken down lol I'm not gonna hear the end of it today.

mowgli
10-06-12, 09:31 AM
well, considering that they are on the side of the m25, i can't imagine they rushed to the png site to tell everyone about it....... you should have stopped..

Markd89
10-06-12, 09:53 AM
I have a lot of tools if anyone needs out !

mowgli
10-06-12, 09:58 AM
connor will have access to loads of tools... he's off to a vag show lol

Alex J
10-06-12, 10:09 AM
connor will have access to loads of tools... he's off to a vag show lol+rep lol

mowgli
10-06-12, 11:40 AM
i encountered the people leaving a vag do at silverstone the other summer when i'd been down to sister in laws in bicester in my nova... they were all doing about 30mph on the a43 back to the motorway and all looked petrified that they'd:
1. not look cool
2. knock their exhausts off
3. break down..

i still can't get my head round the concept of ruining a cars paintwork, handling & resale value just so it looks like a pic from an american vw mag...

Nova-nation
10-06-12, 11:42 AM
^^ so agree with that, rep+

Connor
10-06-12, 12:17 PM
There not all bad. I just appriciate the work and effort that goes into some of the cars. Some of the paint work and interior work is so good.

mowgli
10-06-12, 12:22 PM
then they over lower them, put on mental camber & a toy on the tow loop.....

Connor
10-06-12, 12:39 PM
Agreed the majority do but there are some decent proper cars here not all slammed ****ters. meh bored of pvs, been the same cars there for the last 3 years, fancied going to something abit different.

Alex J
10-06-12, 01:10 PM
Agreed the majority do but there are some decent proper cars here not all slammed ****ters. meh bored of pvs, been the same cars there for the last 3 years, fancied going to something abit different.
http://www.banklawyersblog.com/.a/6a00d8341c652b53ef0153905a0d10970b-800wi

Mazz
10-06-12, 01:16 PM
And he drives a R5GTT!

John
10-06-12, 01:17 PM
Flol

Nothing like stereotyping the vw scene eh!

mowgli
10-06-12, 02:03 PM
john, it does that all on its own, without our help....

turbojolt
10-06-12, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE=mowgli;2039010]well, considering that they are on the side of the m25, i can't imagine they rushed to the png site to tell everyone about itQUOTE]

is there a time limit on this thread then?

General Baxter
10-06-12, 02:50 PM
i encountered the people leaving a vag do at silverstone the other summer when i'd been down to sister in laws in bicester in my nova... they were all doing about 30mph on the a43 back to the motorway and all looked petrified that they'd:
1. not look cool
3. break down..

i still can't get my head round the concept of ruining a cars paintwork, handling & resale value just so it looks like a pic from an american vw mag...

nope to all 3 of that on mine :p

Alex J
10-06-12, 03:05 PM
And he drives a R5GTT!i dont drive anything, so you fail lol

Connor
10-06-12, 03:33 PM
Not a traitor Alex lol , just merely a person who isnt a gm fanboy lol. Nah I love all kinds of cars/bikes/anythingpoweredwithanengine

Connor
10-06-12, 03:34 PM
And no-one ha still answered my original question, just bitched about a scene that's irrelevant to the answer I'm after.

mowgli
10-06-12, 03:36 PM
connor, the correct thing to do is to stop & help, not post it on a forum

thespannerman
10-06-12, 03:36 PM
& a toy on the tow loop.....
yeah whats with that??lad at work has a spongebob tied to his type r civic!oh and as he call it "pedo bear" stickers al over in stupid places like wing liners!!lol

Alex J
10-06-12, 03:42 PM
if i was broken down on the m25 and someone was hanging off the horn in a vw as they went passed, i would assume they are taking the piss out of me lol

Connor
10-06-12, 03:51 PM
connor, the correct thing to do is to stop & help, not post it on a forum

Wasn't driving otherwise I would of.

Adam
10-06-12, 10:07 PM
1. not look cool
3. break down..

Thats class, SOOO true lol lol

Nobby
10-06-12, 10:51 PM
1. not look cool
3. break down..

Amen the local lads are all at it like fuking sheep ones got a Mk2 Golf VR6 that keeps on that he will "give me a run for my money" but wont come to a 1/4mile meet it constantly breaks cvs as its soo low..... he thinks hes kool though!

mk1nova_rich
11-06-12, 12:42 PM
I try and appreciate other car marques but I hate VWs with a passion...I just dont understand the whole 'scene' thing. There is a bright green Lupo near me, lowered on Minilites - the lad obviously thinks its cool. All I think is it looks **** and he must be a bender

Alex J
11-06-12, 12:46 PM
he must be a benderlol

turbojolt
11-06-12, 12:59 PM
just let them get on with it, i dont give a crap if your corsa has a massive jap bodykit on it as long as your happy with it and its been done well, i can appreciate the hard work time and money thats gone into peoples pride and joy no matter the manafactor or scene its come from

brainsnova
11-06-12, 01:23 PM
The best part is when I boost past in my van and then they wish they spent some money on the engine

Alex J
11-06-12, 01:52 PM
i like shepards pie, that is all.

novadave24
11-06-12, 06:21 PM
mine made it there and back very hapy with my nova done well :)

John
11-06-12, 06:36 PM
I try and appreciate other car marques but I hate VWs with a passion...I just dont understand the whole 'scene' thing. There is a bright green Lupo near me, lowered on Minilites - the lad obviously thinks its cool. All I think is it looks **** and he must be a bender

There's a "scene" with every modified car following surely? Well i'm gonna go out on a limb here, i like modified vw's :)

John
11-06-12, 06:37 PM
1. not look cool
3. break down..

corsa c/d no?