PDA

View Full Version : fxxked off rant !!!!!!!!!!!!

davidfox280585
04-06-12, 07:48 PM
bit of a rant really,
when i had my nova and was building a c20xe engine up from what i had ,
i had 1 block with pistons removed but there on the rods with all the other parts and a complete engine sat there

now i was using my cousins husbands garage and the blocks have sat there in the corner for over a year now,
anyway been over today to collect it all as i need the pistons for my zvh block,

looking through the parts i see the rods but the pistons had been removed from them:(
when i asked him about them he went sheepish and said he didnt know anything about them when he clearly does,
i told him the machine shop are waiting for them to bore the block and he remained sheepish and quiet

anyway i had a suspicion hes either sold them or ebayed them,
had a suspicion i know who would have bought them from him if he had sold them as there is another guy i know who also builds zvh engines and i know he uses them pistons too,

1 phonecall later and yes he had sold them to the guy i know and he didnt realise they were mine but there long gone,i cant really fault him as he didnt know
remember this is my cousins husband thats lied to me to my face aswell:(
now if he had said, 'im sorry dave i was skint and sold em' id understand and be a little pissed but its the fact hes not admitting it thats annoying me

i havent accused him yet or told him about me knowing hes sold them:roll:
if anyone knows me personally i will give the time to help anyone out where possible which is the main reason i can never get my own stuff done
now he has my spare compressor there i lend him and few bits still do i go collect it all? and tell him why

where do i go from here:mad:

pikey1986
04-06-12, 07:53 PM
give him 1 more chance to own up imo, if he still remains sheepish tell him you know who he sold them to as you've spoke to guy then chin him

Hobbit
04-06-12, 08:12 PM
Just collect all your stuff and say you cant afford for him to sell off anything alse.

steviegsi
04-06-12, 08:27 PM
Tell him he owes you a set and take your stuff . Bit of a cnut ish thing to do.

Pistol Pete
04-06-12, 08:45 PM
Just collect all your stuff and say you cant afford for him to sell off anything alse.

This.

DAFTJOHN
04-06-12, 08:46 PM
Mate don't think he'll care. If he's done it he must've had no conscious to start off with. Best to take your gear and let it be

mowgli
04-06-12, 08:54 PM
just take the stuff, and have nothing ever to do with him again. he is obviously untrustworthy

staggy_gsi
05-06-12, 05:42 PM
what a ****!! I would deffo be getting all my stuff out of there, and I'd never be lending/helping him with anything either!!

Old man Jimbo
05-06-12, 06:04 PM
Shoe on other foot here so don't get to angry but if you've been storing stuff rent free in his workshop......

He maybe thought you'd never be seen again or you'd given up on it. He might be stewing on the fact you've got "all your sh1t" taking up space etc etc. He could turn round and sting you for a years rent and keep the lot.

Not being a c**t mate but I and a few other people I know have ended up with piles of other people stuff in our workshops for years rent free and it does wind you up a bit.

Iain
05-06-12, 06:23 PM
If that's the case you contact them, tell them they have X weeks to shift it, then tell them it's being weighed in/thrown away. You don't sell some parts on the offchance they don't come back.

Edd
05-06-12, 06:38 PM
Think I would take the option in post number 2 and just chin him tbh

Old man Jimbo
05-06-12, 06:50 PM
If that's the case you contact them, tell them they have X weeks to shift it, then tell them it's being weighed in/thrown away. You don't sell some parts on the offchance they don't come back.

Very true but a lot of people aren't confrontational (sp?) some people just don't care lol! It's not nice ringing someone up to tell them they need to shift stuff because at some point you will have said it's okay to store it, and, no matter what anyone says they're always pissed off at you for chasing them.