PDA

View Full Version : Flocking @ PVS

Prey
31-05-12, 05:13 PM
Well I think I will be at PVS, so if anyone has anything they would like flocked, either on exchange or to buy outright, or you want to bring your trims to save on postage - it can be arranged.

Parts wise I have:

Nova: mk1 and mk2 dashes, dash tops, ashtrays, door cappings, door pockets/handles, pillar trims, vent covers, centre consoles.

Corsa: sets of centre console trims, mfd covers, vent surrounds etc, dash, pillar trims etc

Mk4 astra: dashes, pillar trims, centre consoles/trims etc.

Also have xe plug covers, 8v rocker covers etc that I can offer.

Unfortunately I won't be taking any (or at least not much) random bit's to sell - as room is limited and I can't store much stuff ready flocked - so i will only flock and bring items that people have committed to, or at least expressed an interest in or want to exchange.

I will have a good sort through my spares over the next few days and list a bit more specifically what I have with prices etc, if anyone is interested please give me a shout!

al.

nova_stee
31-05-12, 07:22 PM
Corsa c dash?

Plug
31-05-12, 08:39 PM
Price on a mk1 dash?

Prey
01-06-12, 08:18 AM
Corsa c dash?

will have one this weekend, so that would be doable to exchange.

Prey
01-06-12, 08:20 AM
Price on a mk1 dash?

90 for dash and all trim on exchange

Prey
06-06-12, 10:41 AM
Corsa c dash?

i've got 2 in now! so if you're interested in one let me know.

brucer
06-06-12, 07:30 PM
90 for dash and all trim on exchange

what trim is included? just the pieces that attach to the dash and not the undertray etc?

nova_stee
06-06-12, 08:10 PM
i've got 2 in now! so if you're interested in one let me know.

How much please and what trim bits are with it

Prey
07-06-12, 09:10 AM
what trim is included? just the pieces that attach to the dash and not the undertray etc?

yes anything from the dash so glovebox, fuse cover, heater panel, ashtray cover, switch panels etc.

i think i have a mk1 under tray though - if you were interested i'll check.

Prey
07-06-12, 09:31 AM
How much please and what trim bits are with it

unfortunately i don't have a full set of trims so it would come with the glovebox and fusebox cover/area - i could do this for 90 exchange or 120 outright.

Prey
07-06-12, 09:32 AM
also if anyone is really wanting a dash for pvs i will need to get them done tomorrow or saturday morning at the latest - so shout up!

Hobbit
07-06-12, 09:41 AM
Would love an exchange but as mine is already chopped fir a cage my old one will be no good to you. Will probably get you to take mine away to be done, if your not leaving too early Sunday.

Prey
07-06-12, 09:46 AM
i've got no massive reason to be going early so can knock about until whenever really.

richz_nova
07-06-12, 11:10 AM
how much for a c20xe plug cover mate posted

Hobbit
07-06-12, 11:21 AM
i've got no massive reason to be going early so can knock about until whenever really.

Ideal, just don't want my car sat on the stand with no dash lol

Graeme
07-06-12, 11:43 AM
I'm still gathering up my bits to get to you mate, just waiting for slow delivery from Germany on the last few bits, mine will be heading over by Royal Fail though

Prey
08-06-12, 09:48 AM
how much for a c20xe plug cover mate posted

if you have one to send/exchange then i can do it for 25 posted. outright i only have a smoothed metal one at the moment which i could do for 40 posted.

Prey
08-06-12, 09:49 AM
Ideal, just don't want my car sat on the stand with no dash lol

yeah fair play, not sure when everything winds up normally but we can sort it out on the day!

Prey
08-06-12, 09:50 AM
I'm still gathering up my bits to get to you mate, just waiting for slow delivery from Germany on the last few bits, mine will be heading over by Royal Fail though

no problems, just let me know! just pm me before you send as we've moved at work recently!