PDA

View Full Version : Nova silver

novadave24
30-05-12, 05:58 AM
Hello I was driving in welling south east and going the over way was a 3 door hach nova silver only just saw the rear side and back look good any one on here ?

Southie
30-05-12, 06:09 AM
Could of been anyone and maybe nobody who uses this site, TBH this is the reason why a "Nova spotted thread" was poo poo'd the other week.

From now on at least get the full reg of "a spotted Nova" [no Mowgli they didn't do a Nova with spots all over it] or if a total crackshot then take a photo... otherwise it's ballsacks.

Could of been a fiesta or metro!!!

Edit: Oh and Dave this isn't just aimed at you it's anybody that wants PNG to "share a spotting moment" lol

gav93
30-05-12, 10:30 AM
spotted a nice white f reg 1.2 dropped on silver cesaros this morning! looked really nice much like a boxier version of my early white corsa b dropped on cesaros lol!

also i see a really nice late blue nova on slabs always parked up in asda in charlton the kid works there i think?!

need to have a meet round this way too dry around here..

jaygsi
30-05-12, 11:00 AM
It wasn't poo poo'd at all everyone voted yes. But due to the weird way this site is run, one of the moderators messed with the voting system.

Southie
30-05-12, 11:10 AM
Well it's a sh!t idea unless you've a photo/footage or a numberplate anyway to show/ask about said vehicle :p

gav93
30-05-12, 11:22 AM
lol i drove past it and looked well nice couldnt stop and it was blocked in traffic!! will have to get something rolling round this way i think

novadave24
30-05-12, 03:45 PM
spotted a nice white f reg 1.2 dropped on silver cesaros this morning! looked really nice much like a boxier version of my early white corsa b dropped on cesaros lol!

also i see a really nice late blue nova on slabs always parked up in asda in charlton the kid works there i think?!

need to have a meet round this way too dry around here..

that blue one is mine

gav93
01-06-12, 04:04 PM
ahhhh do you have a blue b as well then? looks nice im around bexleyheath got a white corsa b on cesaros :)

Spudly
01-06-12, 09:09 PM
It wasn't poo poo'd at all everyone voted yes. But due to the weird way this site is run, one of the moderators messed with the voting system.

The majority actually voted no as its a waste of bandwidth, and none of the moderators did anything with the 'voting system' so :p

novadave24
02-06-12, 03:47 PM
na ant got a corsa only the gte and got a mrk 3 golf gti 16v iam fixing up :)