PDA

View Full Version : fast road Harnesses

turbojolt
28-05-12, 05:57 PM
3 or 4 point, 2 or 3" what should I go for

And I'm completely ignoring 5 and 6 point harnesses as I've seen the photos of what ill fitting ones can do to your gentlemens area :cry::cry::eek::cry::cry:

MK999
28-05-12, 10:42 PM
4 point 3" straps for man points, 3 point 2" for sissy harnesses.

Iain
28-05-12, 10:59 PM
Agreed 3" straps are far better. Seatbelt clasp for road use so no aircraft buckle annoyingness.

I think mine are OMP Racing 4M and they've been ideal, lasted me years including when I had it as a daily.

mowgli
29-05-12, 05:42 AM
fast road = standard factory belts.

everything else is for track or stage...

why not get a t shirt printed so it looks like you are wearing them.. they are not for comfort you know....

turbojolt
29-05-12, 07:00 AM
fast road = standard factory belts.

everything else is for track or stage...

why not get a t shirt printed so it looks like you are wearing them.. they are not for comfort you know....

Whatever GRANDAD!! lol I've got bucket seats so want harnesses.

I don't want the same as yours iain there to complicated for my brain box (surprise surprise) mind you if I had never been in your car I wouldn't have bought bucket seats lol

So 4 point 3" is the winning combo

Just need to find a cheap but affective way to mount them? Are corsa b subframes the same as nova ones?

Iain
29-05-12, 01:59 PM
You won't get any SIMPLER than mine there's literally one clip and it's together lol

mowgli
29-05-12, 04:07 PM
Whatever GRANDAD!! lol I've got bucket seats so want harnesses.

I don't want the same as yours iain there to complicated for my brain box (surprise surprise) mind you if I had never been in your car I wouldn't have bought bucket seats lol

So 4 point 3" is the winning combo

Just need to find a cheap but affective way to mount them? Are corsa b subframes the same as nova ones?

you may as well get a t shirt printed, cos you've got bucket seats & no car.......lol

turbojolt
29-05-12, 04:09 PM
:(