PDA

View Full Version : quicky

burgo
28-07-03, 01:51 AM
as in quick question i was just lookin threw some nova sites and i found this pic http://www.tomlunn.clara.net/car-engine02.jpg why is the breather pipe going into the washer bottle (nice brake set up tho)

mikeoxford
28-07-03, 01:53 AM
looking at it he has removed the pump motor for the wiupers, so he has no squirters.

basically he is using the tank as an oil catch tank, which is quite clever acutally LOL

burgo
28-07-03, 01:57 AM
fair enough yeah spose it is cleves

SKoob
28-07-03, 02:04 AM
it appears the washer bottle is behind the bulk head if u look, he is also using the best airfilters ITG :D

Mark
28-07-03, 07:37 AM
SKoob - I don't mean to put you down but there not washer bottles, they are brake fluid reseviors for the bias pedal box fitted. - see where the brake pipes come straight out of the master cylinders and through the bulkhead. There are no water lines to see so he probably does not have any washers, it is a rally car.

Mark
28-07-03, 07:48 AM
Ok Ok - Soory SKoob, when I wrote the first bit I had just woken up and could not see more than 3 cms infront of my face (no jokes about my manhood please) and obviously did not see the water lines on the left where the battery was so you obviously meant the thing on the left that you can just see and not the two pots in the middle.