PDA

View Full Version : who's going pvs then !!!

nova_t
11-05-12, 09:00 PM
Right then pvs is coming up very soon whoes going and what you going in I'm going and gunna be camping from the Saturday night will be in the saloon

SimonTW
11-05-12, 09:03 PM
Might just go down for the day depending how reliable the cars feeling.

Spudly
11-05-12, 09:06 PM
Right then pvs is coming up very soon whoes going and what you going in I'm going and gunna be camping from the Saturday night will be in the saloon

Silly boy....

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?182734-Performance-vauxhall-Show.-10th-June-2012.-***Booking-CLOSED****

:p

nova_t
11-05-12, 09:12 PM
Y am I a silly boy spudly

Lewis.
11-05-12, 09:16 PM
I think he's pointing out that you have missed the ticket booking deadline. still available from santa pod site though

I will definitely be there, early as possible on saturday. The Nova is going to be a trailer queen this year, so the astra van will be taking up haulage duties lol

kevster
11-05-12, 09:18 PM
We will be there walking around takeing pics

Balley
11-05-12, 09:19 PM
Me!

Andy
11-05-12, 09:20 PM
Sorry,i wont be there making a cunnt of myself jager'd up in the daytime sunday anymore lol

honie5
11-05-12, 09:24 PM
I'll be there in my nova my brothers coming in his loon. Why on the trailer Lewis?

nova_t
11-05-12, 09:27 PM
Oh I see well I wasn't asking how to book up I was asking who is going and good to see a few people going hope to see a few people of here then will be coming over to the pvs stand to have a nose around

ccm640
11-05-12, 09:28 PM
i'll be there

Lewis.
11-05-12, 09:31 PM
I'll be there in my nova my brothers coming in his loon. Why on the trailer Lewis?

So if/when I break it on the strip, I can get home again lol it's also easy to chuck all the camping stuff in the back, plus probably Balley's and Ryans as they are going on a bike.

nova_t
Ccm60 u coming down with us for the weekend or just for the day

ccm640
i'll prob only go down for the saterday mate cant be dealing with sleeping in a tent

nova_t
11-05-12, 09:33 PM

ccm640
11-05-12, 09:34 PM
read above your post thomas lol

Spudly
11-05-12, 09:36 PM
I think he's pointing out that you have missed the ticket booking deadline. still available from santa pod site though

Nope, was pointing out there is a thread listing exactly who is going, titled 'Performance Vauxhall Show 2012' so its not exactly hard to miss, and it lists everyone thats going, yet he felt the need to start a thread enquiring who is going, he is a club member so can view booking section, yet failed to see it lol

Silly boy i say again :p

nova_t
11-05-12, 09:36 PM
Should be a good day few of us gunna be running the cars vaunted wait to run the loon for first time see if this diff does its job lol you manage to get yours from up the side of your house lol

ccm640
11-05-12, 09:39 PM
yeah mate harvey towed it lol and not sure if going to run mine yet or not

nova_t
11-05-12, 09:41 PM
Spudly just because png has got a section with people who have booked up doesn't mean there isn't other people on here who are paying on the gate and you don't know me to be calling me a silly boy keep your sarcy childish comments to yaself

nova_t
11-05-12, 09:42 PM
You will run it lol

mowgli
11-05-12, 09:43 PM
duplication of posts is frowned upon. and clicking on new posts or just looking at the front screen where it shows the original pvs thread is hardly difficult.

as usual, i won't be going. i hate the pod

Andy
11-05-12, 09:44 PM
duplication of posts is frowned upon.
Not nearly as much as txt typing tho innit

Spudly
11-05-12, 09:45 PM
Spudly just because png has got a section with people who have booked up doesn't mean there isn't other people on here who are paying on the gate and you don't know me to be calling me a silly boy keep your sarcy childish comments to yaself

Oh ffs, didnt spot the smileys meaning im kidding, jesus wept its the internet, its supposed to be a laugh, why the fcuk does everyone take everything as a dig or an insult on the net, grow up, chill out and stop thinking im having a go, thats what the smileys are there for, and used for, to convey humour and laughter and to show that certain comments are not meant to get peoples backs up or start a ruck!!

Ffs, i dont go out getting pissed up in town as there are always those looking for a fight, now fukk me if the same isnt happening on the car forum i use, nice one, cheers pal, now im pissed off, just what i wanted on my friday night off from the world!

ccm640
11-05-12, 09:46 PM
don't know if i'm going to mate might wait untill i'm happy with the car and got the stuff done to it i wan't to do before i run. plus wan't it to be set up around track rather than strip realie

nova_t
11-05-12, 09:47 PM
As I stated before just because png has started a thread asking about booking up doesn't mean every png member is going to book threw png if its such a big problem detele the tread IDIOTS

mowgli
11-05-12, 09:48 PM
nova t. do you know what the word moderator means?????

upsetting one usually means a visit to the naughty step.. take a cushion, cos you might be there a while

ccm640
11-05-12, 09:49 PM
that's is lads you both got it of your chest lets take a chill pill sit back and drink some bud or smoke it which ever you like most and lets all get on just dandy. nobody needs to be a keybaurd worrier :)

Spudly
11-05-12, 09:50 PM
I think you need to calm down a touch, why are you branding png idiots when its clearly me youve picked up a problem with, what would you be like if id called you a nob (which im not) surely 'silly' is the least offencive thing anyone can possibly call anyone?

I APOLOGISE FOR CALLING YOU SILLY, IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Happier now?

Andy
11-05-12, 09:50 PM
haha what a thread "tread" of phail
OMG OMG OH MYYYYY GAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRDD!!!!!!

Spudly
11-05-12, 09:51 PM
that's is lads you both got it of your chest lets take a chill pill sit back and drink some bud or smoke it which ever you like most and lets all get on just dandy. nobody needs to be a keybaurd worrier :)

Im beeered out of my head and happy as fook lad, was only meant in jest and im getting my head bitten off, not right happy about it but ill be the peace keeper and apologise, as i have in above post, was purely meant in jest and has been taken completely the wrong way!

nova_t
11-05-12, 09:55 PM
FCUK this thread caint be arsed with some people and put me on the naughty step cancel my membership I'm open to my own opinion just like spudly calling me a silly boy oh well couldn't give a fcuk whoes going when the members are like you lot

Spudly
11-05-12, 09:56 PM
LMFAO, IM NOT EVEN GOING HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I dont see your problem ive explained it was meant in jest and apologised, what more do you want?

ccm640
11-05-12, 09:56 PM
thread best of being deleted i think. and thomas get of to bed you sound a tired lil boy lol

Andy
11-05-12, 09:58 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5WdCb3OsmMI4ynCNbACXMAkH6mXePX hH4lOvLcJKW7g6CA-O1YA listen to ya pal mate

Spudly
11-05-12, 10:00 PM
thread best of being deleted i think. and thomas get of to bed you sound a tired lil boy lol

Id delete the thread but then it wouldnt get explained or calmed down, ive apologised and said it was purely meant in jest, i dont get why he is still pissed/getting wound up at me!

nova_t
11-05-12, 10:03 PM
Mike don't even start and apology accepted let's just delete thread and be done with it

mowgli
11-05-12, 10:12 PM
FCUK this thread caint be arsed with some people and put me on the naughty step cancel my membership I'm open to my own opinion just like spudly calling me a silly boy oh well couldn't give a fcuk whoes going when the members are like you lot

we are actually quite nice people who will help people out.

Stuart
11-05-12, 10:19 PM
Spud you ass,never ever ever apologise to them!!! They will see it as a weakness and you will be the first to be eaten come the end of the world lol

24sevenslacker
11-05-12, 10:21 PM
So..... Whos going to pvs then?! Im just off outside to check my tyre thread on my nova ill reply wen im back

Andy
11-05-12, 10:22 PM
hahahaha last 2 replies are epic lol lol lol lol lol

nova_t
11-05-12, 10:23 PM
I know I've spoke and met a few people of here and a lot of people have helped me with the questions I've asked on here look I may have over reacted but it felt like i was being spoke to like a child and I'm not I apologize if I have offended any one

turbojolt
11-05-12, 10:24 PM

Dippy bollocks take a chill pill you (not silly boy) ****ing mong :)

Spudly
11-05-12, 10:26 PM
I know I've spoke and met a few people of here and a lot of people have helped me with the questions I've asked on here look I may have over reacted but it felt like i was being spoke to like a child and I'm not I apologize if I have offended any one

Apology accepted dude, was merly meant in jest, hence putting smileys on to convey i was being jovial, its probably just the amount of fosters ive nailed tonight but i didnt think i was being harsh or anything, sorry bud!

And Stu get tae fukk, ill be pushing you infront of the mob and running away when it comes to the end of the world, theres more eating on you than there is on me :p

turbojolt
11-05-12, 10:28 PM
Don't believe him its all lies he thinks you a child

FIGHTTTTTTTT

Spudly
11-05-12, 10:31 PM
Don't believe him its all lies he thinks you a child

FIGHTTTTTTTT

Oi fat-head, want another two years off....?

Andy
11-05-12, 10:32 PM
Oi fat-head, want another two years off....?

Theres only one hero capable of that on here lol

turbojolt
11-05-12, 10:34 PM
No fighty fighty :(

24sevenslacker
11-05-12, 10:36 PM
I cant believe im laid in a hospital bed readin this on png on my iphone, what a sad *******

Spudly
11-05-12, 10:37 PM
Theres only one hero capable of that on here lol

Although i dont want to steal Stuarts thunder, im quite capable of epic bans lol

No fighty fighty :(

See how the naughty girl soon behaves :d

I cant believe im laid in a hospital bed readin this on png on my iphone, what a sad *******

Dude, seriously do what i said, its epic and you will enjoy/want more lol

24sevenslacker
11-05-12, 10:42 PM
Lol morphined up, i was really depending on you bringing me a takeaway!

turbojolt
11-05-12, 10:47 PM
I think spud can take him he is from 'tup north' t-boi is from the midlands that's just full of gays

mowgli
11-05-12, 10:56 PM

i managed to get laid in a hospital bed once....

i had been in a huge smash & smashed my leg up... and ended up on my missus's ward........ and she was on nights etc etc......
bloody good job i was on pain killers

richz_nova
11-05-12, 11:02 PM
top man mowgli i like it :thumb:

i should be goin as long as mines behavin did'nt get to run it last year :mad:

tommy8252
12-05-12, 04:29 AM
Nope won't be at pvs this year, gonna be over in Germany again, but I will be buy billing.

Nobby
12-05-12, 01:34 PM
Im going down on saturday if the weathers ok and will camp with the PNG lot and juts buy my camper ticket on he gate, i will be having a few runs from 5.30 - 9 as its only £10 and then my 4 runs on the sunday ooooossssssssssssshhhhhh!!

maddogdaz666
12-05-12, 03:07 PM
I'm there all day sunday

novadave24
12-05-12, 06:22 PM
iam only going go if i can pay at the gate and park in the png stands if not i just go in my golf .

Stuart
12-05-12, 07:01 PM
iam only going go if i can pay at the gate and park in the png stands if not i just go in my golf .

Going in the golf then :p

novadave24
12-05-12, 07:05 PM
so if i bring my nova i cant park in the png if i pay at the gate ? if so then i just go in my golf

Stuart
12-05-12, 07:15 PM
You have to have booked with png to get your stand pass and entry ticket.

novadave24
12-05-12, 07:25 PM
ive only just looked and it says its closed allready and its not even half way in may yet i wont take my nova all the way there just to park it in the car park just be a wast :(

StaggySaloon
13-05-12, 09:30 AM
Bloody heck theres going to be alot more saloons there this year than ever before! I'm bringing my saloon too!

novadave24
13-05-12, 02:44 PM
i was going to bring my gte but not taking it all the way just for it to be parked in the car park so probley take my vdub

Cossvaux van
06-01-13, 03:51 PM
All be there

Nobby
06-01-13, 03:58 PM
lol

Benn
06-01-13, 04:34 PM
Time machine?

Jack
06-01-13, 04:42 PM
You might struggle to go to PV 2012. lol

Closing this to avoid confusion with last year's event. Feel free to start a new one for 2013.