PDA

View Full Version : bmw e30 tech 2 very cool car

xe Dan
10-05-12, 06:10 PM
Sold sold sold sold

xe Dan
10-05-12, 06:11 PM
if some 1 wants to copy the add across that would be good as my lap top wont let me for some reason

paul080803
10-05-12, 06:34 PM
Stunning!

I had a blue 325i msport a few years back and must resist buying another!!! Big big BMW fan, and that is a overly example you have there!

If the nova was finished I would be viewing this

xe Dan
10-05-12, 06:37 PM
thanks the car is truly as good as it looks

LiamS
10-05-12, 07:09 PM
Got to be one of the cleanest/nicest looking E30's out there.

kevster
10-05-12, 07:57 PM
Wow Dan !!!! Kev love !!! good luck with the sale bud

Sorry for the spam

novarally
10-05-12, 09:25 PM
That is jolly nice.

Reminds me that I should have bought an E30 M3 years ago when I had the chance......

Bubba
10-05-12, 09:41 PM
have you posted it on e30zone? they would love it on there...much like i do :p jealous much!

Connor
10-05-12, 10:16 PM
Tis Very nice Dan GLWS!!!

bmw e30 tech 2 very cool car (swaps)
im just testing the water on this really and am looking for swaps or cash deals

she is a 1988 lachs 2 door manual 325i se

Taxed till July, MOT’d till the 20th of Jan 2013.. only had two advisories on the MOT, one track rod (I changed both) and tyres (I have since changed both wheels and tyres)
Fitted with all the SE goodies
OBC, leccy windows, opening rears, rear blind, leccy sunroof, headlight wash wipe etc..
she's a beauty and has cost me several thousand in money and double that in sweat and love over the last six months.. no expense has been spared..
she goes, stops and handles beautifully, everything is tight and firm and she turns heads wherever! (be prepared for people to take pics of it in petrol stations and in car parks!)
and now down to business:
Brakes all round are cross drilled and grooved with fast road pads and new inboard handbrake shoes at the rear
suspension is 45/35 on Apex / Eibach springs and gas shocks with new rear topmounts.
front and rear ARB droplinks are new.
both front track rods (whole assembly, not just the ends) are new and the tracking has been done on a lasertracker with the current suspension setup.
I have just done a service using bosch plugs and Motul oil, I also cleaned and re-oiled the K&N panel filter.
The engine has covered 100,000 miles and pulls hard.. no funny noises, no overheating, I changed the exhaust manifold gaskets about three months ago, no snapped studs, no drama, she's also had a new cam spray bar from BMW as they build up gunk over time and I did the tappets about 1000 miles ago.. she's one of the quietest M20's I've heard! she's also fitted with a speedtouch mild chip and an auxiliary earth strap for good measure.
the gearbox is tight and smooth too!
The Diff is a 3.64 LSD rebuilt by crown diffs last year, it has a 75% lock and a 4 clutch setup and she grips..
wheels and tyres are 500 miles old, 16x9 revolution RFX with a polished lip (£950).. they run 205/45 16 tyres (all new @ £250) and 11mm hubcentric spacers with the correct size TUV approved bolts and lockers.(£170)
Everything works.
the very hard to find bullseye projector headlights (OEM from the factory, not crap aftermarket things) are fitted with a 5000k HID kit which could do with tucking away but it's not a big job and the difference in the light is fantastic, no warnings on the check panel either!
I fitted a new cambelt, water pump, viscous fan coupling, auxiliary belts, thermostat (with air bleed hole) and blue temp sensor.. I also filled her with decent coolant and de-ionised water to reduce scaling..
she was partially resprayed around 5 months ago, while she was in I had the aerial removed and smoothed over and the same with the rear spoiler and she looks the part! always turns heads and is just a nice, nice car to drive..
inside she runs a full black leather sport interior with no rips or marks.. I will supply the new owner with the rest of a bottle of Meguiars aloe leather feed.. as she likes it and it smells fantastic..
all the seat controls work as they should, all the clocks do what they are meant to, temp warms up nicely and sits at 12pm whether stuck in traffic or on the move..
I recently had a bloody good poke underneath and she now has a couple of small patches, the crappy metal was all cut away by a proper bodyshop and she's been sealed and protected so there's no rot under the car.. anywhere.. come and have a poke!
I recently had most of the kit off too and there is no corrosion whatsoever under it.. just paint.. I've even got photo's of up behind the wings.. the scuttle is clean and rot free as are the arches.. which were rolled right back at the rear about 4 months ago so you'll never rub.. they were sealed at the time too so no rotting either!
hmmm.. she has the original mats which lock to the floor too..
and a cat 1 alarm and immobiliser..
I have a box of bits including indicators etc which you can have with the car.. I'll probably thing of more stuff and add it..
Bad points:
every car has them!
there is a scuff on the drivers side door glass, I always meant to replace it but was too busy doing other things!
there are a couple of bobbles of rust on the sunroof panel.. nothing serious, or too noticeable.. if I can get another panel in time, I'll change it.. I did get a torch and shine it up above the rooflining to check the state of it and it's clean and rot free..
there are a few marks on the front bumper and a couple of scuffs on the bottom lip (she was quite low for about a month before I bought the new suspension)
the rear window demister doesn't work.
the bonnet sound deadening is a bit crappy and the gas strut that holds it up is dead..
I was going to replace the ARB bushes, I have the new ones.. the old ones still passed the MOT so I haven't got round to doing them yet!
and there's only the history and reciepts I have collected (and hidden from the Mrs!) along with the manual and handbook etc.. the last owner moved and couldn't find a lot of paperwork, however the condition of the car speaks for itself!
thats about it really..
basically she's a bloody clean shell and makes 90% of sports on the road look like junk.. I travelled 200 miles to get her and as soon as I saw the original unmolested arches and the original and clean condition of the car I was sold.. ..
no stupid offers.. I may do a deal (you buy mine and I'll buy yours) for a manual E36 coupe or a small hatchback (golf or similar).. try me!

Another point to add is that she has upgraded speakers all round (in the original positions) and a new pioneer stereo with an Ipod connection in the front which will be going with the car. (she's an SE so she has the factory tweeter pods behind the wingmirrors)

there is also a JL audio monoblock amp installed in the boot too which is fully working but the subwoofer I had in there was knackered and I haven't replaced it, all you would have to do is buy a sub and you're good to go!
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/xedan/e30bm.jpg
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/xedan/e30ag.jpg
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/xedan/e305.jpg
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/xedan/e306.jpg
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/xedan/bmzac.jpg

Mieran
11-05-12, 12:45 AM
Interested in a Corsa C 1.7 CDTI SRI?

Bubba
11-05-12, 01:48 AM
do you have contact details, ill post it on e30zone for you if you wish

L33 LEG
11-05-12, 10:03 AM
Sorry if i've missed this but what's the price?

Also, is this a genuine sport or a rep? I've got an E46 330 sport if you're interested...

paul080803
11-05-12, 11:31 AM
Price is £3200 and it is a SE, so a sport rep.

xe Dan
19-05-12, 09:06 AM
bump for the weekend

xe Dan
27-05-12, 03:01 PM
Cars now fitted with a full mongoose exhaust system open to swaps for something running c20let c20xe z20let or what you got

xe Dan
30-05-12, 05:24 PM
Going on eBay tonite