PDA

View Full Version : sub with tweeters?!

Anonymous
18-01-01, 12:19 PM
I have been offered a bass box with twin subs, a carpeted enclosure and a amp and seperate tweeters for 60 quid.
Is that good? Are tweeters good on a bass box or not?
I've got 6x9s on the shelf as well.
All help appreciated.
Thanx in advance.

Anonymous
18-01-01, 12:22 PM
Its not a good make either, but its only 60 quid, will it be worth it? Or shall I get a twin sub box with plastic viewpoint?

Anonymous
18-01-01, 06:22 PM
hey m8 there is no point whats so ever buying a sub box wi tweeters in it and puttin it in the boot cause tweeters are direction speakers hence the sound only goes in a staight line and not thru seats etc, buy a box wi the perspex window(much nicer wi a neon), if u get a sub box take the 6*9's off the shelf cause they sound pants

ps there is a forum for all the sound stuff!!!!

Anonymous
18-01-01, 06:23 PM
hey m8 there is no point whats so ever buying a sub box wi tweeters in it and puttin it in the boot cause tweeters are direction speakers hence the sound only goes in a staight line and not thru seats etc, buy a box wi the perspex window(much nicer wi a neon), if u get a sub box take the 6*9's off the shelf cause they sound pants

Anonymous
18-01-01, 06:23 PM

Anonymous
18-01-01, 10:47 PM
6x9's dont sound pants if the system is set up right :)

Anonymous
20-01-01, 04:23 PM
they sound crap if u put them on a shelf wi subs in the boot!! :-)

Anonymous
20-01-01, 04:40 PM
No they don't :D