PDA

View Full Version : clearout, c20let engine, wheels, bumpers,conversion parts ect

BenLET
08-05-12, 04:03 PM
I have a workshop full of parts the i no longer have a use for so they must go to a new home before they end up on ebay. sorry i havent posted pictures as id be here forever however no doubt can send pics if needed.

Right here goes

C20LET Engine removed from a corsa b, i purchased the complete car with the intentions of putting the engine into a nova van however the vsn turned out to be more work rust wise than what first met the eye so the project was aborted. and the engine has been sat for the past month. before it was used daily in the corsa as i wanted to ensure it was in perfect running order before i fitted it into the van, it never missed a beat, didnt smoke, burn oil, run cool and didnt tap from cold. the turbo made good boost and pulled hard through each gear.
Included with the engine are the following:

Perfect f20 gearbox with strong recent clutch
Wiring loom
Ecu fitted with stage 2 chips (I can verify this as i had the car dyno'd and it mad 258bhp)
Red roose motorsport boost and coolant hoses
Fse fuel regulator kit
uprated actuator
Standard downpipe adapted to straight through corsa b exhast system
large front mounted intercooler
Alloy radiator from a corsa b
Slimline radiator fan
Corsa b conversion mounts and spacer kit believed to be m tech

imileage of the engine is believed to be around the 100 000 mark and has had a recent cambelt change.

Iam asking £1000 ono for the lot

4x cav slabs with centre caps, wheels have been shot blasted and are in primer ready to be painted the chosen colour. there are no tyres as i was after toyo 888's however never got round to it £60 ono

Cavalier turbo 286mm brake set up including grooved disks and recent pads, theese have alot of life in them and arnt showing much wear at all £80 ono

Momo coarse steering wheel and boss removed from corsa b but will fit many other models, in very good condition £60

2x rear wheel arch replacement pannels and both replacment sills for a 3 door nova hatch. bought and never used £70 the lot

18 inch mille miglia 5 spoke alloy wheels removed from a 4 stud mk4 astra, fair condition (curbed to edge of rim however not damaged shape wise) 4 new 215 35 18 tyres on them £170

mk4 vauxhall astra depo sharkeye projector headlamps in good condition with all mounting brackets as they should be £150 ono

MK4 astra gsi style rear spoiler £60

Mk4 astra irmisher smoked rear lights in very good condition £70

MK4 astra irmisher sideskirts in good condition, removed from a 3 door hatch £70

Mk4 astra irmshcer grille with badge, genuine not copy £50

mk4 astra irmsher rear silencer with twin D shape tailpipes £60

mk4 astra irmisher roof spoiler £50

1600 16v z16 xe cylinder head removed from good engine £100 (2002 plate car)

corsa b standard front legs, look pretty new, fitted with 40mm lowwering springs, includes rear springs to £40 the lot

Items are located in maidstone kent, call or txt 07729411608 if any interest
Regards Ben