PDA

View Full Version : stupid cars...

Alex J
06-05-12, 12:08 PM
i havent even used the renault 5 yet, and just had a pal over with cash to buy it, £4k was offered , so now thats going, first car i havent stripped or scrapped in the last few yearslol,but what to but now to sit in the garage, get bored and sell lol........

Spudly
06-05-12, 12:09 PM
Oh ffs you cant keep anything you can ya lol

Bet youve made a couple of quid on it though and it kept you busy for a while so surely thats a good thing?

Chicken shop now :d

pie
06-05-12, 12:13 PM
mr merris is the new

wheeler deaalers

http://blogs.yourdiscovery.com/.a/6a010534c904cd970c0134890016d9970c-800wi

f lol

Alex J
06-05-12, 12:15 PM
Oh ffs you cant keep anything you can ya lol

Bet youve made a couple of quid on it though and it kept you busy for a while so surely thats a good thing?

Chicken shop now :daye, passed a bit of time lol, mite buy another nova sport to strip lol

Spudly
06-05-12, 12:16 PM
Fcuk it, was a good earner wasnt it haha, should also put the value of the others up even more as they become rarer lol

They might even become as rare as the Antibes model soon :d

Alex J
06-05-12, 12:18 PM
Fcuk it, was a good earner wasnt it haha, should also put the value of the others up even more as they become rarer lol

They might even become as rare as the Antibes model soon :dgood profit on both, i think a nova on ITB is next as i loved ernies one so much!!

Spudly
06-05-12, 12:27 PM
good profit on both, i think a nova on ITB is next as i loved ernies one so much!!

That was an awesome car, he took me out in it at the national weekend and it was just amazing, we were talking about that the other night, where is it now or is it long dead?

turbojolt
06-05-12, 12:38 PM
Why don't you just buy and sell cars for a living you appear to be good at it and then you won't have to search for anymore jobs lol

Alex J
06-05-12, 12:47 PM
Why don't you just buy and sell cars for a living you appear to be good at it and then you won't have to search for anymore jobs lol

i intend to have another year off yet, and i hate cars lol...

Jack
06-05-12, 02:46 PM
Go to KFC and buy a £4k bucket. lol

Ernie
06-05-12, 05:47 PM
good profit on both, i think a nova on ITB is next as i loved ernies one so much!!
Thanks mate that means alot x

Ernie
06-05-12, 05:53 PM
That was an awesome car, he took me out in it at the national weekend and it was just amazing, we were talking about that the other night, where is it now or is it long dead?
Thanks mateWas a good chat.