PDA

View Full Version : hmmmm?????

turbojolt
06-05-12, 11:34 AM
Some of you.might remember my old Mazda was broken into they slashed the roof open and took my satnav and cd player, a friend just sent me this its for sale in enfield which is only down the road from were I was living in tottenham

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/turbojolt/1336262192007.jpg

Looks just like my old one, now I'm not stupid I know they were mass produced ect but its still got me wondering of its my old one and how to go about finding out lol

Spudly
06-05-12, 11:46 AM
I wouldnt bother in all fairness, its not the best radio in the world, and is it really worth poking about and drawing attention to yourself, just man up and move on, and remember not to leave anything on show in your car ever again :p

Its all down to you if/when your car gets broken into imo, ive pretty much always had a decent stereo/subs/amps in my cars, but i always remove the fascia on the H/U, i never leave cd's in sight (or even in the car these days, not originals anyways) i dont go blaring my tunes out in the not so preferable ares, and always turn my music down when im heading home as i dont want anyone to notice me with loud music in the same area as its not hard to spot my car when its parked up, and (touches wood LOL) ive not had a car broken into since my old fiesta in about 2002 thankfully!

turbojolt
06-05-12, 11:56 AM
I always turned off my cd player when getting close to my house the front of the cd player was in the glove box as was the satnav (also removed before going down my street and hidden never left any suction pad marks on the window either

The idea that its your own fault for your car being broken into does that relate to all crime murder rape ect

Spudly
06-05-12, 12:04 PM
Dont be so stupid, if youre seen with stereo and such in your car, and never get out with a radio front in your hand (yes these tossers do sit and watch people to see if or what they remove from their cars) then they know youve probably left them in the car, a glove box is the obvious hiding place for the radio front if you think about it!

And no you cant justify all crime like that as although you might get people waiting to take what you have, most car crime is opportunists that see something nice and take it as they can see it sat in the car unattended!

turbojolt
06-05-12, 12:10 PM
Either way the guy that was ment to have done it is dead now anyway I just want to who these people bought it from so I can know for sure it was him and not the guys that live round the corner that I suspect to have broken into my old man's van

Spudly
06-05-12, 12:13 PM
Either way the guy that was ment to have done it is dead now anyway

Looks like karma gave him his comeuppance then if it was genuinely him, id be happy about that and leave it to rest tbf lol

Stuart
06-05-12, 12:29 PM
I had the VX roof slashed outside the house one day and the head it was nicked.... It was worth about erm £20 to a smack head. They left the baby seat that would be worth £100 all day everyday lol spastics.

turbojolt
06-05-12, 12:33 PM
A baby seat in a sports car just dosnt seem right lol

Jack
06-05-12, 02:48 PM
Dogging is not a sport lol

mowgli
06-05-12, 03:09 PM
Dogging is not a sport lol

then you definitely ain't doing it right, jack lol

mowgli
06-05-12, 03:10 PM
tj, unless you have all the old paperwork with the serial numbers on, you have no hope & tbh, the old bill won't care too much about following this one up either.

turbojolt
06-05-12, 04:10 PM
Yer I know mate would have just been nice to know if it was that crack head