PDA

View Full Version : Latest Mod Yup Another one !!

Cjscooby
26-07-03, 11:27 PM
Hiya all

Here are some pics of me latest mod all thanks to Ben!!!

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1446
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1447
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1448
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1449

Cheers Cj

DazK
26-07-03, 11:39 PM
:o :o :o NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!! oh deary me!!!!!! .. no offence but that car was MINT until u stuck that on it .. does absolutely no favours for the nova at all :evil:

hotdogs_r_us
26-07-03, 11:44 PM
Unless u what are opions then i wont say any thing.

:lol: mabye if it get a it spryed red might go with it.

DazK
26-07-03, 11:45 PM
:( i liked this car before :(

Cjscooby
26-07-03, 11:45 PM
Well thats just your opinion all me mate with novas think it still looks mint each to there own !!!

All you lot can't do one post with out the stupid comments can ya Modding is all about each person havin there own taste so why pick fault with something that someone has put as much effort as they can into it an is their pride an joy?? its beond me, have you ever seen me pick fault with someones car NO because if i don't like it then i keep it to me self an no blabber mouth it over the internet, i have been using this site for a while now an sometimes i just think ahh sod it i can't be bothered posting anything as all you get in return is Shi*t from at least one person.

Sorry for the moan but had to be done !!!
Cj

DazK
26-07-03, 11:48 PM
no offence <- .. well u posted the pics to show people and get opinions .. it just so happens i think it looks crap... as i said no offence but thats just my 2pence worth .. end of the day its only the internet .. u shouldnt be bothered what i think .. if u like it thats all that matters

burgo
26-07-03, 11:51 PM
h8 to say it opel but i can see some bastard trying to rip it off

hotdogs_r_us
26-07-03, 11:52 PM
Ur true the CJ but it looks out of place sprya it red and sud like nice color coded 8)

Cjscooby
26-07-03, 11:52 PM
You don't see what i am gettin at you put up the pics cause people want to see the progress of the car an then you get some toss*r puttin up shi* remarks an then you just lose interest in the car.

All i can say is i did think all your guys on here were sound but since alot of new members have joined (not saying this is a bad thing) its just gone down hill an reminds me of when i used to use Roybacer!! i think i am just goin to stop posting an use the site for referance an the forsale fourms only, an may turn up to some meets but thats only a maybe think i will just stick to the VxISCC Crew!!!

Cj

adam2472
27-07-03, 12:03 AM
like u said opel.. moddin is to ya own personal prefrence.. i recon its lookin well smart..

ur nova is one of the nicest featured on this site..

id be well proud if i had a nova lookin like dat..

Snowface
27-07-03, 12:04 AM
i think it looks ok, stick some GTE skirts on and paint them the same colour as spoiler and it will look awesome.

Cjscooby
27-07-03, 12:05 AM
Hiya Adam you on Msn??

Cj

Mel
27-07-03, 12:07 AM
i like it a lot

techie
27-07-03, 12:08 AM
Now thats not a bad idea, some black side skirts would tie in nicely with the spoiler.

I quite like the spoiler tbh, turned out better than I expected. I wouldnt fit it onto my car but like you say each to their own.

Cjscooby
27-07-03, 12:09 AM
Snowface: thanks your the first person to sorta sak what i am goin to be doin to go with the rest of the car, i am puttin on my GTE Skirts which will be painted in Gloss Black along with some DTM Cup mirrors also Gloss Black an then a Seat Cordoba Splitter (Gloss Black)!!!

Cj

Snowface
27-07-03, 12:13 AM
cool, post more pics whne u got tha bastrds on.

DazK
You don't see what i am gettin at you put up the pics cause people want to see the progress of the car an then you get some toss*r puttin up shi* remarks an then you just lose interest in the car.

All i can say is i did think all your guys on here were sound but since alot of new members have joined (not saying this is a bad thing) its just gone down hill an reminds me of when i used to use Roybacer!! i think i am just goin to stop posting an use the site for referance an the forsale fourms only, an may turn up to some meets but thats only a maybe think i will just stick to the VxISCC Crew!!!

Cj

that must be bcoz i am from Roybacer .. now stop throwing ur toys out the pram .. cant expect everyone to like the spoiler .. i just think it dont suit ur car thats all .. its only the internet!!!!!!!!

techie
Good ideas then CJ

Let us know what splitter you want and i'll get it for you if you havent sorted it allready.

Neil.
27-07-03, 12:14 AM
looks good, i like these spoilers, maybe red would look nice, but looks nice how it is at mo. I'm still deciding what spoiler to have....

Cjscooby
27-07-03, 12:24 AM
Techie: I am after the Cordoba one if you can source one for me matey :wink:

Daz K : you might not like it so why don't you just go back to Roybacer an post your comments there

Novaboy: goin to leave it black so it goes with the skirts an mirrors when i put them on

Cj

DazK
27-07-03, 12:29 AM
oh dear .. take a chill pill .. i wouldnt give a fook if some1 slated my car all the time .. why should u care .. u like it and thats what matters .. at the end of the day im building my car for myself and no1else .. so as long as i like it thats all that matters 8)

Dare-devil
27-07-03, 07:22 AM
Nice m8.. Keep up the mental work..

Evolution
27-07-03, 08:17 AM
Thats the first time ive seen your car CJ and it does indeed look mint. I love the cream interior, how well it goes with the red body.
You definatly need the spoiler there, in my opinion they look "naked"" without a spoiler. and with the black gte skirts i agree that will just top it off.
nice!

Tilly
27-07-03, 09:12 AM
its ok. think it looks so much better without though but thats my opinion. But its ur car and u do it how u want it. :D

SKoob
27-07-03, 09:48 AM
I am with Daz K on this, In my opinion it just doesn't go with the smooth look at the back of your nova, I know your all gonna bite my head off for stating my opinion :roll: , I think a mondeo rear spolier wud suit it better. In my opinion it just doesn't do your car justice.

Anton
27-07-03, 10:07 AM
Spoiler isn't really to my tatse, but I think it wwill look good with the mirrors, skirts, and splitter

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
27-07-03, 10:36 AM
Cj, spot on mate looks well smart 8) soon as you get the skirts on and mirrors it will look even better, just out of interest how much did it cost you and how much are they brand new? if you no. i might be tempted to get one as well, i no id be copying but it really looks good. Craig

locky
27-07-03, 12:43 PM
Black sideskirts n splitter like sed previously, how bout black mirros, just 2 break the red, and to match the other additional parts!
Looks good, not my cuppa t, but the cvar is coming along soooo well....

SaraGSi
27-07-03, 12:50 PM
Daz K:chill down boy!!! like u said earlier different peeps different opinons!!! 8)

Mint nova Opel i like it 8)

Fergie_sfc
27-07-03, 01:20 PM
i love it mate, dont see what everyone is goin on about??

how hard was it to fit caus i seen a silver one nearly the same from halfords, quite fancy it when i get paid :D

keep the mods coming. i can see a feature in total vauxhall just around the corner mate.

fergie.

Cjscooby
27-07-03, 09:54 PM
Craig: The spoiler cost me ?50 from Ben an they retail about ?129 mark i think.

Locky: i am goin to be doin black mirrors an still got them top secret ones in mine if you know what i mean :wink:

Fergie: Piss easy to fit 4 holes an just bolt it on sorted

Cheers for all the comments except all the ones from the KIDS on here!! mentionin no names

Cj

dan_mk1
27-07-03, 10:01 PM
that spoiler came off my flush tailgate! :D

Freak
27-07-03, 10:09 PM

it looks wank
If you dont want OPINIONS-both positive and negative then dont f8cking post pics.
Opinions are like assholes- everybody has one.

And once again this issue is raised....

JUST BECAUSE AN OPINION IS NEGATIVE/UNCOMPLIMENTARY, DOES NOT MAKE IT ANY LESS VALID THAN A POSITIVE/ASS LICKING COMMENT.

end of messages.

Barn
27-07-03, 10:25 PM
Sorry but I agree....you have 2 except postive and negative opinions...@ the end of the day people have different tastes and you have to except that.
Don't take it to heart....! Chill...................... 8)

Cjscooby
27-07-03, 10:45 PM
Yeah but when its the same person postin all the negitive comments on the site its gets a bit old, if you have no good comments to say to any of the members on the site why be a member an waste your time ?? its beond me!

Cj

Ben (lurk75)
27-07-03, 11:02 PM
Glad you like it now youve fitted it.

Do what you feel CJ, its your car.

Barn
28-07-03, 12:03 AM
I'm new compared 2 u guys with hundreds/thousands of posts so only commentin on what I've seen/read so far like...

Personally I fink the spoiler is arite....prob look well tidy with the black s/skirts + mirrors....and the rest of the car is well nice

All the best

DazK
28-07-03, 12:18 AM
Cheers for all the comments except all the ones from the KIDS on here!! mentionin no names

Cj

dont bring my f0ckin age into this u fool .. makes no f0ckin odds .. iv said my piece .. i have no more to say on the subject

DazK
28-07-03, 12:21 AM
Yeah but when its the same person postin all the negitive comments on the site its gets a bit old, if you have no good comments to say to any of the members on the site why be a member an waste your time ?? its beond me!

Cj

r u for real? :roll: eh? .. what? u want me to sit in here and tell how damn nice ur spoiler looks? when infact i dont like it? .. jesus christ almighty! it gets worse! .. i think ur cars MINT apart from the spoiler :!: its ur car do what u want .. im not stopping u :|

Breeny
28-07-03, 12:29 AM
Grow up and start acting like adults the lot of ya... CJ, don't get so wound up about peoples comments, its just not worth it and Daz maybe a little more tact is needed at first huh...

Will lock the post if anymore banter occurs, its just pointless.

dave.gsi
28-07-03, 12:41 AM
i had the same spoiler on my sr, loved it at first, now i think its the worst peice of crap on my car. i would take it off and sell it but i chucked out the old sr spoiler. got to agree it looks a bit poo on yours :roll:

Tilly
28-07-03, 12:46 AM
Ignore CJ its ur car as i said b4 do what u want everyone has things that others dont
some people just think there better than everyone else how wrong they are

DazK
28-07-03, 12:50 AM
:o ....err... nevermind .. cant be buggered to comment anymore :roll:

darren
28-07-03, 01:20 AM
Nice nova, V nice infact (Cream Seats n Red looks v tidy)

Gotta say Unless ur packing an F1 V10 Engine under ur bonnet the spoiler looks Out of place (In My Opinion)

But If everyone had the same taste though life would be Bollox, Stick to your guns Opel

DazK
28-07-03, 01:34 AM
Deeks its Daz :lol: whats up with ur RB account mate? :|

Nova_Girl_SR
28-07-03, 01:47 AM
When u put new pics of ur car up with retrim etc i though wow,thats a mint and classy nova.

Then i come and see these pictures. Im sorry to say im with Daz K on this.
You cant expect everyone to like it,and if you didnt want negative comments then you should stay locked in your house forever,because wherever you go and whatever you do some person will have a different view on something than you do.

Now i personally feel that spoiler has ruined your cars sleek and classy look.

Now thats just me,you like it so it makes no difference...but you cannot go through life expecting postive stuff to be said all the time.I dont like the spoiler,it looks like its been stolen from the boeing 747 storage hangar and i dont feel them spoiler were made for hatches.

but dont get stressed....thats just my opinion.

DazK
28-07-03, 01:49 AM
8)

Ben (lurk75)
28-07-03, 09:28 AM
What the hell is going on on this site lately?

There are ways of giving constructive critism and there are ways of being blatently rude.

if you put your point across in a correct amnner i expect CJ would appreciate your opinions, but i can understand he is p*ssed of when you just slag it off and dont offer and other suggestions.

If you dont like something why just say "its shite" why not try and say why you dont like it and maybe suggest a way wich you think it could be improved.

krobinson
28-07-03, 11:00 AM
If anyone wants one of them spoilers, i know a mate who is selling one. It's a E-Tech spoiler, with real carbon fiber ends.

Do you notice any difference driveing the car with that on CJ? Just wondering if it gives any real down force as nova back ends can be quite light tail happy!

I think it will match in well when the mirrors and skirts are fitted. Need more black to help it feel more at home...

Keith

Nova-Boy
28-07-03, 12:24 PM
With more black on the car the spoiler wont stand out as much hopefully wont draw someone to rip it off as mentioned before! :evil:

Cjscooby
28-07-03, 02:27 PM
Right for a start DAZ K nothing wrong with my Roybacer username just the people on there are all tossers thats why i came to this site with is a dam site better..... but now everyone is comin off RB on to here so it will just turn out the same as RB in the end.

Krobinson i have added you to me msn i'll chat to you there.

An for the rest of the good comments cheers all i don't mind the bad comments it just the tossers who say like Ben said thats site make the car look pants why not just be polite an you might make some friends instead of using the site for your childish activities!!

Cj

MissNova
28-07-03, 02:51 PM
to be quite honest i think your car is wicked i've only got a mk 1 1.2 and if i get it looking half as good as yours i will be vell happy i've got to start from scrach did you :D :D :D :D :D

whitey
28-07-03, 06:22 PM
All i am going to say is that with a carbon fibre bonnet and mirrors it mite look better!

But then you are going away from standard which is what you wanted!

Jules
28-07-03, 10:37 PM

Cj

[Rant mode]
Just cos you don't like what they have to say doesn't make them kids does it?
I've not posted my opinions becasue the last time someone posted something negative about your car (The bodyshop pics) you went off on one, like you're doing now, so if you want my opinion then I'll tell you.
I think it looks out of place and completely the wrong style compared to the rest of the car, but you shouldn't be taking any notice of me cos it's not my car, it's yours so you do with it what YOU like and then you'll be happy.

[/Rant mode]

Gazza14SR
28-07-03, 11:31 PM
i think it looks good. On mine i have done the astra spoiler mod, with a black sr wrap around spoiler and a red astra 1.

It will look even better with the skirts/mirrors/splitter too. Keep it up mate.

Gaz

DazK
29-07-03, 02:14 AM

Cj

[Rant mode]
Just cos you don't like what they have to say doesn't make them kids does it?
I've not posted my opinions becasue the last time someone posted something negative about your car (The bodyshop pics) you went off on one, like you're doing now, so if you want my opinion then I'll tell you.
I think it looks out of place and completely the wrong style compared to the rest of the car, but you shouldn't be taking any notice of me cos it's not my car, it's yours so you do with it what YOU like and then you'll be happy.

[/Rant mode]

finally some1 who sees it the same way as me ... i dont like the spoiler but the rest of the car is seriously mint .. but dont take any notice of us .. opinions are like ar$eholes.. everyones got one .. so get real mate :wink:

brian
29-07-03, 02:35 AM
i can't believe this whinging post is still goin.
Opelnova its your own choice. wouldn't be my cup of tea but thats cos i prefer standard spoilers. ive no problem with it and fair play for doin what you want. its different.
can people grow up or fuck off.

wisewood
29-07-03, 10:49 AM
i dont know whats been said on pages 2, 3 and 4 coz i cant be bothered to read them - but if you like the spoiler on the back of your car - and you love your car as much as you say, then why would some people whinging about it put you off the car?

Surely if you love the car as much as you say you do then you will love it no matter if everyone else does or not.

Personally i dont think that type of spoiler suits the nova - I wouldnt go shouting about the fact that i dont like it and would bitch about your car, but some people are like that and thats partly whatt makes the forums interesting - you get to see everyones point of view.

However, if its starts getting personal and abusive - steps will be taken.

Ben (lurk75)
29-07-03, 11:02 AM
can people grow up or fcuk off.

:o Have never seen Brian get stressed about any post :!:

Dare-devil
29-07-03, 11:03 AM
I agree with Wisewood.. It's your Nova, so you can do it as you like.. Keep up the good work m8..