PDA

View Full Version : chavs robbing stuff

boomtings1
03-05-12, 01:51 PM
some chav in collage is bragging how hes stole bits off other corsas to put on his. Now wat can the cops do? I dont think anyting because u cnt prove the bits are stolen so i think somebody shold take a hammer to the bits

Mark
03-05-12, 03:49 PM
Some chav in college is bragging about how he's stolen bits off other corsa's to put on his. Now, what can the cops do? I don't think anything because you can't prove the bits are stolen, so I think somebody should take a hammer to the bits...

paddy quinn
03-05-12, 03:51 PM
or take the hammer to there head i hate chavs

Tony M
03-05-12, 04:07 PM
Have you or your friends and family got a Corsa? Sometimes its more hassle than its worth getting yourself involved into something that doesn't directly involve you.

Edd
03-05-12, 04:14 PM
Hope your studying basic English at college

turbojolt
03-05-12, 04:15 PM
The guy is more then likely some jumped up wanna be rude boy, take everything he says with a pinch of salt

SimonTW
03-05-12, 04:50 PM
I just wouldn't even lose any sleep over it. There isn't a lot you can do about it. Sure what goes around will come around to him.

Jon_nova1
03-05-12, 05:06 PM
Steal bits off his Corsa?

brainsnova
03-05-12, 05:37 PM
I don't think I could tolerate chavs if I was at college with them

boomtings1
03-05-12, 06:20 PM
I think he was just talking crap to act cool and hard, because im sure he said he went all way to manchester to get a spoiler. To me that just sounds thick, he could just go to scrappy and get one for a tenner but instead spends £30 fuel.

Sorry about spelling, its on my phone and doesnt let me see what im typing.

mowgli
03-05-12, 06:46 PM
do not get involved, do not bother getting the old bill involved, cos they can't do anything... pillocks like this usually end up getting caught red handed..

at no point do you lay a finger on him or his car, as this thread offers motive for a prosecution.

Connor
03-05-12, 08:41 PM
Don't lower yourself to his levels, just sit back and wait for him to get caught out.