PDA

View Full Version : Nova Mad Mave

spear_
30-04-12, 10:42 PM
purchased a couple of chassis legs 2 weeks ago contact when selling them was great txt and pm but since i have sent the money no txt or pm even tried ringing with nothing happening got a couple of txt saying he had the fedex parcel number he would txt it to me after 7 when he got home no txt tried to ring and txt but nothing rang fedex today and they have no record of anything being shipped to my address and still no reply from him please try not to buy anything from him if this is a mistake i will update and my apologies for this post

nova mad mave
06-05-12, 11:20 PM
This is a mistatake i ha e sent these items aling with some other parts which the user will get this week if they have not got to you within 14 days i will return your money on the basis i am a genuine seller and buyer not here to be messed about our mess people about . john

bally2010
07-05-12, 01:52 PM
ive bought and sold to nova mad mave and he is genuine

spear_
17-05-12, 09:53 PM
as i said in the original post i will retract everything i have said but look at it from my point of view every txt and phone call was answered but once the money was transferred you would bot reply to txt phone or anything else hope this is all sorted in the next couple of days
thanx
john

spear_
22-05-12, 03:41 PM
well it is now over the 14 days whats the chances of getting my money back into my account thanx

John
22-05-12, 10:51 PM
On the flip side of this, he answered one of my wanted ads, even dropped the part off. No probs for me.

paddy138
23-05-12, 11:12 PM
nova mad mave, i sent payment to said user for an ecu transponder and chip, said it was sent, still waiting no on my third week waiting, i have sent 3 pm since and no reply, i think this user should remember i have a lot of there details so they should get in contact with me or refund my money soon, before i go any further with this

spear_
24-05-12, 04:15 PM
paddy138 did you get sorted m8 i still have nothing from him starting to get p*ssed off now might take a trip to stoke-on-trent soon

paddy138
24-05-12, 10:15 PM
no nothing sorted, i have his bank details and full address tough so if you need his address let me know