PDA

View Full Version : Dell'orto DHLA40 twin carbs

greg3333
26-07-03, 07:20 PM
Dell'orto DHLA40s, fully rebuilt - ?150 pair
Set of 45mm air trumpets for DHLA40 - ?30 set

Pair of Dell'orto DHLA40 carburettors (equivalent to Weber DCOE40) from the same production run, just rebuilt with all new gaskets, o-rings, pump diaphragms, needle valves and seats. These carbs were built and sold as a pair and are perfectly matched to each other from the factory in Italy. The bodies of the carbs are in very good condition with just a few minor scratches here and there but nothing broken and everything is clean. The adjustment/inspection screws are all free from corrosion and turn freely as necessary. The throttle spindles are straight and the butterflies open evenly on each carb.

The current jetting in the carbs should be fine to get most 1600-2000cc engines running but of course all of the jets, chokes and emulsion tubes can be tuned to suit the particular engine (I can supply a list of what sizes are fitted so you know what you need to change).

All of the moving parts on these carbs are in great condition and I have taken great care rebuilding them myself with all new parts as necessary. I would describe them as being as close to "as new" condition as you will find second-hand so I'm asking for ?150ono for the pair.

Also available: a set of four brand new air trumpets for these carbs, 45mm in length. As I'm sure you know these cost around ?15 each new so I'm looking for ?30 for the set but I'll knock a bit off if you buy them with the carbs.

Email me at gs3333@hotmail.com and I will send you photos of the carbs and answer any questions you might have about the condition/price etc.

Buyer to collect (from either Yorks or Bristol areas) or pay postage costs.

I am also currently looking for a throttle linkage and Pipercross/ITG foam air filters/socks for twin Weber DCOE45s and a Facet Red Top fuel pump or similar. I will consider trades or will buy outright.