PDA

View Full Version : c20xe ecu code 13/14 cts low high voltage

nova mad mave
26-04-12, 05:43 PM
Rite to cut a long story short thought i would have a go and earth ecu to flash codes on my c20xe nova no light on but the first time i did it came up with code 14 cts high voltage . It is a brand new sensor fitted but i was missing the blue plug on my loom so i had to use 2 little conectors and push them on to the pins in the cts . so i thought maybe the wires were the wrong way around so i swaped them disconected battery and came up no codes then i started it left it ticking over for a bit turned it of and flash them again this time gave me code 13 cts low voltage . Any ideas? The light is of and stays off never had it come on just wondering what it could be as i like to no things are right. the reason i asked this is because couple times now my car will develope a missfire and plug 1 gets wet if i take it out clean it dry it runs mint again only done it couple of times but it is runing rich a little due to this crappy ebay chip. any help be much help cheers john

Andy
26-04-12, 05:51 PM
Get rid of the ebay chip. You may aswell have a kettle chip installed for what its worth.
The code will be stored,so disconnect the ecu overnight and it should clear.