27-07-03, 10:24 PM
Aint they bolted on or anything?

mmollart
27-07-03, 10:37 PM
nope, just held on with staples that are easily pulled out
watch you fingers tho, bit sharp

Freak
27-07-03, 11:05 PM
makes one f*ck load of noise tho- soi do it at 5am when the owner is fast asleep.....and dont deny it- thats the intention... :roll: :lol:

SEAT+VR6 ones make even more noise..... proceed with caution

Tazzy
28-07-03, 01:57 AM
PMSL, and there was me thinking that this was a clean and well mannered forum!

bit noooooooooooooo, the users are condoning theft, shame on you all, lol!

but come to mention it, how easy is it to get a cordoba one off? lol

epo
28-07-03, 06:46 PM
the 1 i got had a big fuck off rivit as well as the stapels holdin it on

mmollart
28-07-03, 11:33 PM
the one i had just had crappy staples holding it on
cut my hands 2 fcuk when i was leggin it lmfao :roll:

Tazzy
29-07-03, 12:26 AM
LOL, but was it worth it?

frog_southampton
29-07-03, 11:31 AM
better 2 have a few cuts that will heal up in a few days than spend money on splitter :)

?Marty?
31-07-03, 05:15 PM
Shouldn't you lot still be riding round on BMX's and nicking valve caps?

Scruffy fuckers.

...cut my hands to fuck whilst legging it.... and etc

I'd cut your throat and staple the fucking splitter to your forehead with a staple gun, never mind you fuckin hands.

locky
31-07-03, 05:20 PM
Lol at Marty! youd never get mine off, riveted bout 50 times, then filled with purflex! good luck!

mmollart
31-07-03, 05:33 PM
lmfao :twisted:

epo
31-07-03, 06:13 PM
[quote="cool.Marty"]Shouldn't you lot still be riding round on BMX's and nicking valve caps?

speakin of which some dick less piece of shites knicked all me valve caps from out side work :evil:

DUNOVA.
31-07-03, 09:06 PM
do they fit straight on???

dave.gsi
31-07-03, 11:09 PM
don't even bother with valve caps now. they'll nick the plastic black ones round here lol

?Marty?
01-08-03, 01:39 AM
I don't bother with them. WHY make them stand out!? Either fit flush valves (pain in arse when inflating tyres) or keep them black.

Had 4 sets of alloy ones knicked before i learned. Once, went out to car to find two kids kneeling down undoing them. Walked right up to them, and they turned round, looked at me, and carried on! Then when they realised it was my car and i was a little pissed off, they legged it. I chased after, caught one and started 'going nuts'. :lol: Started shouting 'i want my valve caps back you little fucker!' (yeah yeah i know they're only kids), and he said his mate had them (who was legging it). So i said 'tell your mate to come hand them over or i'll beat the shit out of you'.

So he started crying and pleading with his mate to come back and give them back.

Ooooh i'm so hard, shouting at little kids. :o :roll: :lol:

Mark
01-08-03, 10:11 AM
You did nothing wrong the little b*****ds deserve it. I put my 14" 3spokes on last week, they did not even make it through the night before someone nicked my centre caps. Oh and if you nicked a set of centre caps from a green nova in bristol 5 nights ago I'm going to break every bone in your body - TWICE