View Full Version : C/20XE, nissan pulsar GTI-R inlet

Jedro
23-04-12, 08:41 PM
Ebay link removed.

any useful links, info or ideas welcome on this. first iv heard of it

cheers :)

Old man Jimbo
23-04-12, 09:16 PM
I've done it with custom made back plate and spacer plate to use jenveys and the GTiR plenum.

I haven't seen the full set up bolted on before due to the differences between ports. But there is that many people knocking out flanges in alloy etc now people are using inlets off Evo's etc now so likely ain't to hard to do.

I've got one sat in my garage might have a looksie at port spacing etc.

Jedro
23-04-12, 09:30 PM
so its a lot more than a bolt on jobby im guessing? also bulkhead need cutting?

Old man Jimbo
23-04-12, 10:03 PM
Well it's totally different when all you use is the plenum part so I cant comment on cutting the bulkhead on a Nova as I've only done it on a corsa and that was with jenveys etc and that set up looks much shorter.

Damo
24-04-12, 09:40 PM
Been looking into making a different inlet myself like mixing the XE inlet flange with a 2.0 8v inlet maniold but will there be any gains from it?

Jedro
25-04-12, 01:02 AM
personally i think there would be money in it for some kind of fabricator to mass produce something thats ported out a touch, smaller in size (in cutting the bulk), and has slight bhp gains....

something that replaces the lower inlet and upper weather it being a power cap or sfi box... some sort of idea/design...

me, im just learning my XE's as im starting to build one slowly but would love to see what the crazy genius people of png could come up with before i get that far... or even ideas people have already done, bearing in mind im not going for super big bhp or anything like that

forgive the drunk spelling*

Damo
25-04-12, 07:10 AM
In my thinking it would give some gains like better resonsivness due to the fact it wouldnt have the belly it would.be a direct.feed but.ill wait for any more.knowledge lol.