PDA

View Full Version : DVLA are f***ing s**t

Alex J
23-04-12, 12:49 PM
ive been trying to get threw to these bunch of retards for three days now, all it ever says when you ring is 'im sorry all our lines are busy, we cant take your call' then they hang up ffs:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:, im trying to re apply for my licence agian, but you cant even talk to anyone to to sort it out, no wonder people dont bother with a licence, i wont neither at this rate. ****ing idiots!!!!!. mite just go to swansea myself with my axe and sort it out! this has to be the worst public service on earth EVER.

pie
23-04-12, 12:57 PM
dvla are fuking useless i live by both offices n they are still muppets f lol

Alex J
23-04-12, 01:03 PM
dvla are fuking useless i live by both offices n they are still muppets f lolI will take a train up to see the numptys, and sit there untill its sorted!

brainsnova
23-04-12, 02:01 PM
This worked for me a few years back everytime i tried to call for different things. Dial from a landline get the we are busy message, hang up and press redial right away and it then rings and your in the queue

Jack
23-04-12, 02:34 PM
^ Just keep redialling and hanging up as soon as you get the recorded message, it fecks up their call stats and makes them look shat (or shatter than they are already lol)

Anyways, its well known DVLA are useless on the phone. I'd always 101% recommend going to your local office and speaking to someone in person. Its it a bit of a pain to do, but saves the hassle of endless phone calls.

Alex J
23-04-12, 02:42 PM
^ Just keep redialling and hanging up as soon as you get the recorded message, it fecks up their call stats and makes them look shat (or shatter than they are already lol)

Anyways, its well known DVLA are useless on the phone. I'd always 101% recommend going to your local office and speaking to someone in person. Its it a bit of a pain to do, but saves the hassle of endless phone calls.i had to speak to the medical office, and when i did get threw it was an automated welsh man! not a real person! WTF is wrong with this country, were are the real people on the end of the phone, and i would go to a local office, but they have closed them all, IDIOTS!!!

Tom-Tank
23-04-12, 02:44 PM
The one at Chelmsford is still open, not that far from you?

brainsnova
23-04-12, 02:45 PM
Jack I got given a private plate as a gift and because a signature was in one box and not another as I signed it by mistake and scored it out I got told I can't transfer it so has to travel 120 miles for the woman the sign outside the box lol

Alex J
23-04-12, 02:55 PM
The one at Chelmsford is still open, not that far from you?i herd that had closed???

Stuart
23-04-12, 02:58 PM
here is a novel idea...

google DVLA Chelmsford
get this link http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Dl1/Directories/DG_10011227
phone them..... find out if its still open (the DVLA offices closing thing was news but no dates)

the magic of not whinging lol

Alex J
23-04-12, 03:21 PM
here is a novel idea...

google DVLA Chelmsford
get this link http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Dl1/Directories/DG_10011227
phone them..... find out if its still open (the DVLA offices closing thing was news but no dates)

the magic of not whinging loldvla medical centre is in swansea, so i will whing away ..

Tiger13
23-04-12, 06:24 PM
The Dvla is actually one of the best services this county has to offer!, I lived in Spain (Sh*thole) for a few years and to just buy a car there the buyer must pay for a solicitor to check over the cars history, Then to transfer the car into your name you need to visit 3 different traffic dept offices to get various things stamped, Also you need to pay a fee for transfer plus 10% of the value of the car to them as a kinda tax, You can bank on 3 days or travelling around and an average of £1500 to just get the thing in your name.......And theres people moaning about the dvla?

Lewis.
28-04-12, 06:41 PM
/\ really? that sucks balls. I suppose we really do get off lightly with things in this country

mowgli
28-04-12, 06:53 PM
i have a funny feeling the locals have it a lot easier.....but expats get raddled...

i'm with merris on this... dvla is a black hole of time wasting...they only want to help parking companies.

turbojolt
28-04-12, 07:02 PM
What I love about the dvla is that they can forget to send out a v5 and any reminder notices but always send out the 80 quid fines they love issuing

mowgli
28-04-12, 07:17 PM
precisely..

we had 2 identical tractors taxed as special vehicles for haulage, perfectly legal etc... i did the forms in 1 visit to the nottingham office, with the same bloke & sorted it....not.... one was fine & the v5 appeared in days.. the other took 8 weeks of all manner of useless information requests & phone calls..