PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I don't like my job

bazil
15-04-12, 01:12 AM
Seeing the result of a 44T artic V's a SWB transit resulting in 2 deaths ain't nice.

It boggles my mind as to why after 3 miles of driving on the wrong side of the road 2 lives are lost for no reason I can fathom!!

brainsnova
15-04-12, 01:20 AM
I'll still never understand how they got on the wrong side to start with

bazil
15-04-12, 01:31 AM
Maybole to turnberry, it's believed the driver thought it was a dual carriageway,

Of my 12 years doing my job and many fatal accidents I've attended this was the most horrific, happened a few weeks ago but still can't get it out my head

Dave.
15-04-12, 01:45 AM
I used to do the same with my dad on the police recovery side of things, first horrific thing i saw was when i was 13 was a head on collision which resulted in one driver being burnt to death and i saw what was left of him in the drivers seat, still have problems dealing with it even now, doesnt help that he was in our yard 2 hours before aswell, same clothes same hair but mentally scaring

Spudly
15-04-12, 02:12 AM
In situations like that there really is no shame at all in seeking councilling, RTC's must be one of the most horrific things anyone can ever witness, I've seen a couple of really bad things that have stuck with me, but I won't go into them as I'd rather not remember lol