PDA

View Full Version : nova owner once again!

thespannerman
11-04-12, 11:19 PM
hi all!, well after a few years of not having anything vauxhall ive ended up with another nova!!lol

had a few when i first started driving, did my aprenticship with a local vauxhall dealer and a nice lttle flair came in px.couldnt afford it so a mate at work bought it.sold it to someone who neglected to put coolant in her.

i got a fone call one night asking if i wanted the nova i had to tow it back to mine from near doncaster and pay the sum of £50 for her!!

ended up looking like this after two years
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/lupilou/2012-03-30182003.jpg

sold her and bought an astra g sxi, now have a landrover....cant tow a horse box with an astra sxi!lol

anywho! been respraying a gte for a mate.went round one day and theres a flame red nova with a rather poorly fitted c20xe fitted....now known as redturd! shes been striped and hopefully going into his van...properly this time.(its had one before so should be quite an easy swap)

stripped a few bits off it for the gte rebuild...had a few beers.......you need another nova was part of the conversation i think!

now own a nova again....£50 for the rolling shell thinking its a 1.4 flair...insurance quotes say its an sr! BONUS!lol
only building it for work as its cheaper than running a td5 landrover 35 miles a day!

so hopefully soon ther will be a wip thread for a 1.3 sr, even bought the same wheels for it!

Spudly
11-04-12, 11:39 PM
Sounds pretty good, there are a few faces on here from the scunny/local area, will be good to have another owner/addict in the region too lol

thespannerman
11-04-12, 11:58 PM
might know a few...just resprayed a gte for a mate.maybe a c20xe conversion soon too!.....weekends arnt long enough!