PDA

View Full Version : nova 1.2 luxe 2.0 16v track fast road project nearly finished

nova mad mave
11-04-12, 05:59 PM
Here is my 1.2 luxe has a 6point roll cage fitted with early c20xe on dizzy recently rebuilt before i brought it of a good friend runs spot has superchiped ecu and standard there fitted to f18 diesle box (i was goin for topend speed) power cap and full 2.5inch stainless remachined bottom pulley custom osf solid mount . the engine starts first time every time has one noisy tapets when its warm but only now and again . gte fuel tank and extetnal pump 288mm brake set up included with braided flexis lowered 40mm all around all this car needs is a set of drive shafts and bucket seats and harness's has pov spec nove seat in at the minute . Everything else is there also front brakes fitting thats it its ready for a test the shell is mint brought of chambers1984 of here 1350 open to offers 07943801921

jaygsi
25-04-12, 04:52 PM
pics mate not far away?

nova mad mave
26-04-12, 11:54 AM
Pm me mobile numbers and i will send pics now have 22 spline shafts as well just need the inner cav cvs to complete ecu light all wired in also and workin properly . done paper clip test bo codes present