PDA

View Full Version : NEWBIE hopefully looking for a nova soon

David Ball
11-04-12, 01:52 PM
Hi guys and girls been chasing my ex partner for a load of money she owes me had a nova sr years ago and always missed her since i sold her (young and stupid back then) in the solicitors next wednesday if all sorted be looking for a Gsi or Gte in as good a condition as possible:thumb:

currently own a vectra Gsi and want the nova to go with her how do novas drive after a XE or LET conversion know the novas handle great but does the extra weight over the front wheels effect them alot:confused:

well hope to be looking soon ideal car would be black red or silk violet on alessio's was my dream car when i was 21

38 now time to live the dream i'd say

turbojolt
11-04-12, 02:50 PM
As long as you weld them up and run a half decent setup suspension and brake wise they handle really well

richz_nova
11-04-12, 02:56 PM
i use my xe nova as a daily loves it. like turbojolt said decent brakes and suspension does the job fine. just get the engine bay welded :thumb:

David Ball
12-04-12, 10:08 AM
going to be looking real soon i hope seen 1 or 2 let converted and the money she owes me don't mind paying for the best long as she plays ball in 6 day time

Stuart
12-04-12, 10:09 AM
I'd try to buy a reconverted on with all the decent bits on already... will save lots of cash in the long run.

David Ball
12-04-12, 10:16 AM
that was mind line of thinking my cars are my release from looking after me mother whos got bad arthritis so car shows are kinda like my holidays my vectras coming along nicely but could never fill the void my old nova left

88ESR
12-04-12, 12:12 PM
Hello and welcome...

David Ball
17-04-12, 12:39 PM
thanks for the welcomes and advice big date tomorrow with the ex and the solicitor with some luck will be nova hunting very soon :)