View Full Version : Nova Gsi redtop

Slik Gambino
11-04-12, 12:08 PM
Due to recent devorce I am reluctantly selling my Metalicblack Nova Gsi redtop, still 1600 on log book.

The car has MOT until 15th September 2012, buthas been of the road for a while, just replaced water pump and fitted new gatesbelt and runs well and starts first time. The main area that needs attention isthe body work I have been told it needs about £600 spent to get it looking ok.There is rust coming on drivers door, boot probably wants replacing, backbumper is scuffed as it fell off and went down the road, one wheel arch needsstraigtning but is sound, it has a dent on rear quarter near light where Ireversed into my ex wifes hair dresser, this being reason I took it of theroad!

Engine is fully rebuilt with new Mahle pistons, and newbearings ARP bolts, Coscast head, I converted it to coil pack) so runs lambda,although I would replace water hoses as they are old they keep blowingdifferent places. Has Gaz coil overs on rear and Bilstein B10’s on front, CavSlabs with Toyo T1R’s legal but used, Has Quaife quick rack, Has digi dash oldtype tick, accostic parcel shelf, bolster wear on drivers arm but interior ispretty good, no shelves! Has a powerflow exhaust 18months old cost £350 engineand exhaust only done about 7000 miles, I drove this for about 4 years and I amgutted ive got to sell it but needs must, I have tried to be as honest aspossible.

This would be ideal for someone to spend some time and moneyon

Looking for £1500 OVNO e-mail me telephone number and i will call if you are interested and send pictures also will post pictures this evening,( slikgambino@hotmail.co.uk ) locatednear Soham Cambridgeshire.

jaygsi
25-04-12, 04:51 PM
Nice wheres picks mate?