PDA

View Full Version : ROLLING ROAD

Anonymous
17-01-01, 10:43 PM
IS THERE ANYONE GOING 2 THE ROLLING ROAD DAY FROM THE SOUTH. ME & Sri_Boy ARE COMING FROM ESSEX SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO MEET(RACE) ALONG THE ROUTE LET ME KNOW!!!!!

Anonymous
17-01-01, 10:57 PM
Dave Jarman is coming from Ilford (Essex) and I am coming from Ware (Hertfordshire). We are kinda best buddies (in a straight way). We arn`t sure wether to head out in the mornin or the night before. :I

Let us know your plans and we`ll arange a meet, and head in convoy. :D

As for racin up there, I might have a play, but I don`t wanna risk anything breakin, I think I`m tuned to limit without strenthenin the bottom end. :o

Anonymous
18-01-01, 12:09 PM
I'm driving up from Milton Keynes, but I'm going up on the friday night and staying at my parents house in Manchester.
Which way are you going to go up? As I go up via Derby, it cuts out Birmingham and all the traffic. Trouble is theres lots of speed cameras along the way, so you have to be careful. Leave us a post or mail me on jim.kelly@minds-eye.net if you want the directions.
Cheers, Jim

Anonymous
18-01-01, 03:14 PM
Me and sri boy are travelling up in the morning, leaving about 4:00 so if u want to meet up MC let me know any info on camera's would be helpfull, i am not really planning to race the whole way coz it'll cost a fortune!!