PDA

View Full Version : Corsa 1.6 sport 16v for sale swap or px

nova gsi ian
07-04-12, 12:30 PM
Hi my corsa b is up for sale as i fancy a change as i have had it now the best part of 2 years, its a Vreg 2000 model, in jet black very good condition 95k with a fsh and all mots.
Within the last month i have spent a small fortune on it,i put it in for the cambelt to be done in my local garage and they found that the head gasket was on its way? therefore all work listed below has been carried out in the last 3 weeks.

Head pressure tested
skimmed
full headgasket set
new stretch bolts
new cambelt & tensioners
new water pump
obviously plugs oil & filters replaced
mot'd at same time
As stated this was done in my local garage by experienced mechanics , not on the side of the road..( bills to prove).
The interior is excellent other than the small common rip on the drivers seat bolster.The engine purrs, the clutch is light as only 6 months old, and the gearbox nice and smooth.
Has electric windows, c/locking, pas, alloys, alarm. ffsrf, white cam cover,although still have the original. looking for £800 no less, or poss swap or px,presently listed on a popular site. I am located in milton keynes if anyone wishes to view.....:thumb:

GeorgePayne92
18-04-12, 11:40 AM
Any pictures bud ??

shed-on-wheels
18-04-12, 01:19 PM
fancey a swap with a mg zr, 105bhp 1.4 just been fully rebuilt, every reciept to prove it also had a new clutch, in yellow 03plate 85k on the clock, powerflow exhaust, half leather, 17" mg multispoke wheels, all the usuall goodies i was after £1300 and got offer 1200 yesterday cheers