PDA

View Full Version : GSi Bodykit Prices ?

Hodgeheg
24-07-03, 01:19 PM
I've been offered a Full GSi Bodykit (Front,rear Bumpers and skirts.. maybe spoiler too) In the original Black Plastic, not been resprayed, Mint condition no scrapes or scratches, off a Car for

?160
all fitted for free.

Bearing in mind i would probably have to get it fitted at a shop. is that a good price ? and he knows what he's doing so itd be done properly.

ade
24-07-03, 04:28 PM
yeah thats a good price - GM parts for a front bumper would set you back about ?120

Skirts will set you back minimum ?70 odd on ebay - expect to pay double that from vauxhall.

If includes fitting - well good

:wink:

?Marty?
24-07-03, 05:10 PM
Bargain.

?Marty?
24-07-03, 05:12 PM
Don't forget to budget for having it painted too, if that's not included in the 'fitting'. Which i don't think it would be.

Hodgeheg
24-07-03, 11:04 PM
i don't plan on having it painted.

My maroon nova paint has faded a bit, paintnig the bumpers and skits in the burgandy colour will make them too bright for the rest of the bodywork, it wont match properly.

Just gonna leave them Black, as they havecome of a Black GSi. Stick some anthracite alloys in it, colour code the rest of the fittings to black everythings grey at the moment (Fuel cap, washer jets, door handles) then it'l be all Burgandy and black, think it'l look really really ace !

I took the wheel trims off and if you look at the car, with blurred eyes, th black steel wheels kinda turn into slightly bigger black alloys, the black and burgandy goes really well together.

MissNova
29-07-03, 02:53 PM
where did you find that or is a mate doing it i'm looking for a ste cheap

Mark
29-07-03, 06:16 PM
Yes, sounds like a good deal.