PDA

View Full Version : Bumper and skirts

*NoVa_BoY*
24-07-03, 12:25 PM
im getting a delta 1 front bumper and the kingdom development rear spoiler but i am undecided on wot skirts and rear bumper i should get

any1 got any ideas or pics so that i can decide wot to get

ade
24-07-03, 04:35 PM
take a look in the galleries for various skirts

What about a mergence of both skirts for both kits - dunnon if both kits do skirts. I kno the delta ones are not bad - not too keen on the delta kit personally (v shaped one).

Its your car - its up to you - take a look in the back of some car mags

?Marty?
24-07-03, 05:02 PM
The spoiler will make your car look like a shopping trolley. Like mine does! :lol:

front:
Don't like the Delta 1 front bumper - it looks like a fish. A Trout in particular.

Do like the Delta 2 one:
http://www.fullclip.co.uk/carlton.jpg

sides
Get the 'Karnage' skirts (copies of Peugeot Ecosse skirts modified to fit) made for the Corsa. Same chassis so should fit no probs.

Have a look at www.ccm.uk.net Click on Corsa, it's the skirts on the first kit that comes up.

rear
Don't like any of the rear bumpers out at the mo to be honest. Your best bet is to customise one already out, or fit one made for a different car. It's not difficult if you choose one with similar lines and dimensions.

I recommend the rear bumper from the saxo 'Sypher' kit. Click on the link above, click on Saxo and click on 'next' 4 times to see it properly.

That bumper is also produced for the Renault 5 too. Though you could probably have one made using something like the NovaDose rear.

Anton
24-07-03, 05:11 PM
nice nova