PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see Program about car crime?

Anonymous
17-01-01, 04:30 PM
Did anyone else see that program on car crime last night? There were some shocking facts about the number of cars getting nicked in the UK. It was based in Glasgow last night and it was so rewarding to see the police nick these little pieces of sh*t that think their so fuc*ing clever. Most of them ended up wrapped round a tree or something anyway, so it serves them right, unforunatley none of them were castrated in the process. Some of the police on it were really emotional about catching the theiving scum, which was good to hear and goes to show not all police are out to stop us enthusiasts.

Anonymous
17-01-01, 05:02 PM
I couldn't beleive that they have reduced the number of cars being stolen each month in glasgow by 40, fucking hell how many get nicked then??????????????????

Anonymous
17-01-01, 05:09 PM
I think they said on avergae 70 cars a week get either nicked or broken into!!!

Anonymous
18-01-01, 07:59 AM
I saw that, I want a police dog to sit in my boot to catch any thieving bastards!!! :))

Anonymous
18-01-01, 09:09 AM
I saw that, it was good wasn't it. I thought it was rather funny when the dog found the theiving bastard and gave him a nip to say there was someone there !! Classic :)

Anonymous
19-01-01, 01:15 AM
that pissed bloke was fuckin funny too innit :D

Anonymous
19-01-01, 01:15 AM
well the one in the yellow shirt arguin with the cop.. wot a tool.. heh