PDA

View Full Version : Nova GSI Side Skirts x 2 sets and Digi Dash

projctnova
30-03-12, 12:44 PM
Hi all,

I have for sale two sets of Nova GSI side skirts.

The first set are a great condition full set including the rear arch parts all sprayed in gloss black and redy to go on to the car. All clips and holes are in good condition.

Looking for £50ono

The second set are just the sill parts but again are in good original condition and not sprayed at all.

Looking for £20ono

I also have an Astra GTE digi Dash out of an early car. This is the rounded rev counter and not the staggered one that appear to be more common. Including with this is the gearbox transponder.

Looking for £50ono

all items are located in Leyland, Lancashire but im willing to post via insured courier at cost.

Roll Centre 6 Point Roll Cage

This has been sprayed gloss black and comes with pipe lagging so you dont bang your head. Its a proper roll centre cage but the stickers were removed before spraying. If you want proof i have the pictures of it before and the spraying process.

It comprises or rear section and door bars and comes with all bolts most of which are new. Ideal for a show car.

£250 ono and i can arrange a courier if needed

2 x Cobra Monaco bucket seats.

These are FIA approved seats with no wear or tear. they were only used by me for a couple of weeks. the only damage is a couple of tiny cigarette burns from a rubbish mechanic i had!

£250 ono and i can arrange a courier.

1 x Lukes 4 point harness in mint condition. £60 ono

C20XE Ashley Complete Exhaust System

This comprises of a 4 branch manifold, decat and rear silencer. The exhaust is 2 years old but was only used for a couple of weeks. Item is mint condition and im looking for £250 ono on this. The original cost was £650 for which i should still have the receipt.

Pics to follow

Ill be breaking my entire car so will have wheels, coil overs, brakes, drive shafts, conversion hubs, poly bushed arms and rear beam etc to come

b16nov
30-03-12, 03:24 PM
interested in cage pending pics and price

projctnova
02-04-12, 12:46 PM
bump! - new parts added

autoworksnovasport
02-04-12, 01:01 PM
hi it may help you sell parts if you say what engine the car was running?? (exhaust ect)

projctnova
02-04-12, 05:23 PM
Good point I do apologise! It was a c20xe engine

Aaron_G_1988
03-04-12, 01:51 PM
Hi you still got the side skirts?

projctnova
03-04-12, 10:45 PM
Hi, yes got both sets available

Swalezi
09-04-12, 07:03 PM
would you take £35 for the side skirt with the rear parts and i could collect tomorrow night? 07892492428

boffer8
09-04-12, 09:26 PM
hi, are the conversion hubs the modified hubs or modified flanges? and how much are they?
cheers