PDA

View Full Version : Full mk1 SR Burberry check interior

leggattr
27-03-12, 12:13 PM
Decided to let this go now that Iv sourced 95% of another interior and will have no room to store it. So what will be included is:

• Front and rear seats, some usual wear to drivers bolster. Passenger seat is in good condition. Rears are also in good nick. There are a few fag burn holes hear and there from previous owner but can't remember where off the top of my head. I had repainted most of the subframes before I fitted them.
• Also included is a grey parcel shelf, has been faded in the sun but has not been cut. I will be keeping the support straps from it.
• Early grey door cards with pockets but no handles, in good condition just been in parents loft since collecting them.
• I will also include my front grey carpet (from my 5 door) but believe its the same as 3dr and can include the grey centre console too. Think everything else will be no good to a 3dr.

All of the above is still fitted and in my 5 door daily. Pics will be available from tomorrow via email only. Price £100 and collection from greenhithe kent

jonny_dent
27-03-12, 02:56 PM
Pics mate?

leggattr
27-03-12, 06:18 PM
I have stated pics available tomorrow via email request only.

scoobyeater
27-03-12, 06:35 PM
email me also how far over bridge?

leggattr
27-03-12, 06:48 PM
5 mins from bridge

scoobyeater
27-03-12, 09:58 PM
pm me number cheers

leggattr
28-03-12, 07:42 PM
Pics now available pm me your email addresses.